Photoshoot question.

Pistol Pete

Can anyone confirm that all photoshoot tickets will be picked up on the day? I bought some photoshoots and entry tickets plus postage a month or so ago and received only the entry ticket. Do I just print out my confirmation email and hand it to someone on the desk?

Edited by Pistol Pete

Thanks for the replies. Yes my covering letter says the same. Was just double checking as normally the photo tickets are sent out and wasn't too sure of the procedure.

Hope theres not too much of a queue to collect the tickets.

Less than a week to go. Very much looking forward to meeting Tom Stafford, Al Worden and Roberto Duran!

Okay. Did not know this. I too was waiting for my photoshoot and lecture tickets in the post, as they were posted for the previous events. I really hope the first astronaut lecture isn't before 11:30 on the Sunday, as i can't get there before then, and it will be particularly annoying if there is a long queue just to pick up my tickets. When will the schedule be confirmed?

I think you'll be OK, there is usually a bit of a queue around the early and standard entry times when people are buying tickets but that usually quietens down reasonably quickly. Worst case there is normally always some sort of crew member about who you can ask for help. I don't know if you have done many Autographicas in the past or other Showmasters events but the queues at Autographica are nothing like what you might see at a LFACC or Collectormania type event.