A fair amount of dr who guests ?

There's always going to be a certain number of Who guests as the show is UK based. No overseas guest will be told "sorry, we can't have you, the budget has all been spent on Who guests".

Other guests will be announced when contracts are signed, as much as I am sounding like a broken record now.

• Like 1

Any one of these guests would be amazing please please please try :)

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd

Clive barker

Wes craven

John carpenter

Dario Argento

Don Coscarelli

Sam raimi

Tobe Hooper

• Like 3

Any one of these guests would be amazing please please please try :)

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd

Clive barker

Wes craven

John carpenter

Dario Argento

Don Coscarelli

Sam raimi

Tobe Hooper

>> Guest suggestion thread <<

Edited by bunny-summers
  • Like 3

I keep hoping for the same thing..out of the 43 guests announced so far there is 3 im interested in at most. looking forward to seeing who else gets announced as we get closer but im trying to not get too over excited as im just disapointed when its another dr who guest added.

Any chance we can have more a mixture of guests as there are 13 dr who guests?

• Like 1

I keep hoping for the same thing..out of the 43 guests announced so far there is 3 im interested in at most. looking forward to seeing who else gets announced as we get closer but im trying to not get too over excited as im just disapointed when its another dr who guest added.

64, including the Stormtroopers. at least 3 of have been in Who too.

Still as many of the Who are half days, in theory there should be twice of many of them as normal. Not taking a chair away from someone else. They are timesharing!

im not a who fan, but friends who do enjoy the show are stoked for the guest list so far.

personally i'd love to see a few more GoT guests and maybe one or two more "big name" guests (any of the cast of firefly would be ace. as would TWD, but as walker stalker con is the same weekend i doubt that will happen unfortunately)

still, theres 3 or 4 guests who i want to meet (couple of GoT cast, colin salmon, michael koske- who is a twd guest, so its not too bad!) so im happy.

im mainly going to meet up with friends and have a giggle with our group costume thingy.

whatever happens, it'll be a great couple of days.

Yeah, I agree with this. At the moment, I am not attending this event. There is nothing for me at this time and I am not into Dr Who at all.

I completely understand that Who is popular but can we have more of a mixture of guests.

My thoughts exactly; my reply to this thread would have been just like that ^^^

I've always attended LFCC/WLFCC, but this could be the first one I'll miss due to a lack of variety of exciting guests - and no horror guests either!!

We still have just over a month to go, so there is still time for Showmasters to turn this around...

• Like 3

I've always attended LFCC/WLFCC, but this could be the first one I'll miss due to a lack of variety of exciting guests - and no horror guests either!!

I don't always attend, and the funny thing is even as serious Doctor Who autograph collector there's still only 10 on the current list I'm after, and only half of them I've not met before.

Still borderline. I could post in instead.