Latest Guest Announcement - AMANDA TAPPING

• 1 month later...

I've missed every time she comes. Last time she can called due to filming. It's only by chance I saw she is coming but missed the photo pop.

How do we find out what time I can get a autograph?

Just going to drive from Leicester and back just for a chance to meet her.

• 2 weeks later...

I've missed every time she comes. Last time she can called due to filming. It's only by chance I saw she is coming but missed the photo pop.

How do we find out what time I can get a autograph?

Just going to drive from Leicester and back just for a chance to meet her.

A staff member correct me if I'm wrong but unless extraordinary circumstances and in agreement with the organisers, the guest is usually at the table all day (unless, again, some peculiar reason specific to said guest ^^). Well, most of the time at least, unless they have to attend a talk, a photoshoot session or else go for lunch.

And I wouldn't worry about getting a photoshoot opportunity. If you meant that you missed buying a ticket for it, seeing what numbers I got whilst booking late, I am very sure plenty more will be available. Just head over to the organisers / ticket sale booth and purchase one (or more?) ticket(s) when you get there. I am confident you have not missed your chance and Amanda is a jewel, a complete pleasure to have around. Fair warning though, once you've been hugged by the Empress, there is no coming back: you'll want more =P (any fan who've met her will agree to that xD )

Oooh I'm sure I can find something else for her to sign.

LOL after a bit, it really IS quite the question, innit? xD

Might start wondering about that, too...... Hmmm.....

Yeah I get to see my "Daughter" again :)

Oh are you coming down? For the whole weekend? Would love to see you and catch up, it has been a while, honey ^^ (or will you be her guest assistant ? wouldn't surprise me, *HA* xD)

• Like 1

Hello Hera,

Yes I will be crewing both days, in charge of the photo session on Saturday, so if you are getting a photo you will see me. On Sunday you might see me walking around a lot collecting auto's.

Have fun everyone!!

ps I will be leaving a RDA worn O'Neill green BDU shirt and Amanda worn Carter black BDU shirt at the S4K booth for the weekend. If anyone wants to go see them, they can wear them for a small donation and have photo taken (with your own camera) at the booth.

:smile:

• Like 1