Ticket info for London Film & Comic Con 2015 is going to be delaye

The first post says "next couple of weeks". I'm not sure where the two weeks come from.

There won't be a warning "tickets will go on sale" at 6.30 and tickets go on sale at 7 if that's what you worried about. But if SM had any closer idea of the date they would have posted already. There will be an update once they can definitely confirm.

• Like 2

Well given that it's not until next July and ShowMasters are the only ones selling tickets (unlike Sheffield) I'm not going to get into an impatient stamp about it because as Queen Sindel says I can't see SM saying "right all finalised tickets are being released in 20 minutes" and that's it. To give SM credit they announced the day before (okay, albeit by 15 minutes) that the tickets weren't being released the next day so would imagine it'll be something of that timeframe.

The first post says "next couple of weeks". I'm not sure where the two weeks come from.

There won't be a warning "tickets will go on sale" at 6.30 and tickets go on sale at 7 if that's what you worried about. But if SM had any closer idea of the date they would have posted already. There will be an update once they can definitely confirm.

It does say two weeks in the first post as well, that's where the two weeks came from

It does say two weeks in the first post as well, that's where the two weeks came from

It does indeed say 'we're gonna need another two weeks.' :0)

:whistling: I only paid attention to the update part, that has my "couple of weeks". :lol: Of course the first sentence with the two weeks doesn't really make sense then. But I'd really go with the "couple of weeks". Though technically a couple can also be two. ;)

:whistling: I only paid attention to the update part, that has my "couple of weeks". :lol: Of course the first sentence with the two weeks doesn't really make sense then. But I'd really go with the "couple of weeks". Though technically a couple can also be two. ;)

I also read to say:

We're going to need another two weeks to work out the details but that is not to say that they will then be released immediately in two weeks' time. I find "couple" can also be interpreted as three but personally (and here's my day job coming to the fore) I would have used "few" or "several" ;)

ETA: Assuming it's Jason that is doing the posting it is worth remembering that he does suffer from dyslexia so what someone not suffering with it may put could be entirely to what Jason means due to the complex issues it creates surrounding language presentation.

Edited by Knitty Fred
  • Like 1

i agree usuely a couple does emply 2 whitch would be today. for those going away this month who want tickets not knowing when the tickets go on sale can be slightly annoying as if your abroad and wanting to buy gold it would be helpful to know what day they go on sale so you dont have to go to the internet cafe each day looking to see if the tickets are up yet. i woulntd want people to miss out due to being away an not knowing when tickets are being sold/if certain tickets are sold out.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1

my friend who is buying tickets for next year is going away for 3 weeks tomorrow. don't think she'll be able to get her gold tickets if they go on sale whilst she is away. :(

I have the same concern, away for 5 weeks in two weeks time and forum checking is not a priority then. I think another rough guide of when to expect either an announcement or actual ticket for sale date would be appreciated. Even if it is going to be many weeks away, that does not matter as long as there is a guide line on time to save everyone bugging the organisers and wasting time checking the forum daily. Please can we have an official update. :)

• Like 2

my friend who is buying tickets for next year is going away for 3 weeks tomorrow. don't think she'll be able to get her gold tickets if they go on sale whilst she is away. :(

I have the same concern, away for 5 weeks in two weeks time and forum checking is not a priority then. I think another rough guide of when to expect either an announcement or actual ticket for sale date would be appreciated. Even if it is going to be many weeks away, that does not matter as long as there is a guide line on time to save everyone bugging the organisers and wasting time checking the forum daily. Please can we have an official update. :)

I totaly agree we don't care if its not till January that tickets go on sale we just want a rough date as to when they go on and we will leave this topic to rest. pleas showmaster. We happily leave you alone even if you say we wont have tickets go on sale till next year. We just want to know for those of us who are going away in the next month or two.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I'm new here and I have never been to a convention before but I have decided next year at LFCC will be my first. This might be a stupid question, but does anyone have the link to the LFCC main page? I can't seem to fin it anywhere when I google it. Sorry, I am really new to all this. Thanks.

Hello everybody, I'm new here and I have never been to a convention before but I have decided next year at LFCC will be my first. This might be a stupid question, but does anyone have the link to the LFCC main page? I can't seem to fin it anywhere when I google it. Sorry, I am really new to all this. Thanks.

Here's the actual link for the LFCC page http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

It won't be updated to summer 2015 LFCC though till after the winter one.

Edited by Knitty Fred