Anyone know what there will be at stalls?

I have been wandering for a while if anyone has an idea of what's being sold at the stalls (Saturday) so I can plan ahead of what i might like to buy, i am looking for Doctor Who. Harry Potter and for a memory a Power Ranger Morpher I am really looking forward to this and i don't want to spend money on the autographs and photo shoots then find something i really want to buy but don't have the money

Celebrity Ink and other Autograph dealers will no doubt be there along with Forbidden Planet, then it'll probably just be a bunch of toy/collectable/comic/independant stalls, rest assured if its anything like LFCC there'll be plenty of Doctor Who merch along with some Harry Potter and Power Rangers stuff.

• Like 1

I have been wandering for a while if anyone has an idea of what's being sold at the stalls (Saturday) so I can plan ahead of what i might like to buy, i am looking for Doctor Who. Harry Potter and for a memory a Power Ranger Morpher I am really looking forward to this and i don't want to spend money on the autographs and photo shoots then find something i really want to buy but don't have the money

One of the forum rules is no advertising which I guess is why there's no details of stall holders on the main website either :(

As above, stallholders are not allowed to advertise on the forum. This includes replying "I am bringing this and that" to posts like these. I have hidden a couple of posts due to that.

If someone wants to post general replies like "store A is usually attending" that is absolutely okay. But please no stallholder advertising. Thank you!

I never have understood the no advertising rule? The stall holders pay their cash to attend, people then know who is going and can budget accordingly and It might even convince some people to attend who otherwise would not.

• Like 3

I never have understood the no advertising rule? The stall holders pay their cash to attend, people then know who is going and can budget accordingly and It might even convince some people to attend who otherwise would not.

There was a writer and producer promoting their DVD at the LFCC I would have loved to have bought signed, only found out they were there a few weeks ago.