Haven't received ticket

I realize this is the general forum, but I have emailed Showmasters twice and called three times over the course of a week; no one ever responds or picks up and I'm getting quite frustrated.

I'm a UK resident who hasn't received the ticket I prepurchased. My friend who lives in Malta received hers a week ago, so I am assuming they have been sent. I don't know what to do because there hadn't seemed to be an option to collect tickets at the venue, so I don't know if I would be able to get in if I just showed my ID and confirmation number. Does anyone have any information?

SM staff (I don't think there's actually that many but that's a wild guess) will have been up in Glasgow for a lot of this week as there's been an event running up there and they'll have need to be there for set-up which can take several days before the event and will be travelling back down.

SM staff (I don't think there's actually that many but that's a wild guess) will have been up in Glasgow for a lot of this week as there's been an event running up there and they'll have need to be there for set-up which can take several days before the event and will be travelling back down.

Everyone being able to look up orders was in Glasgow, yes.

Normally the procedure is as explained above, print your email and that will work. I'll get this confirmed as soon as I can. Things for Sheffield were being run a little diferently with ticket mailings, entry tickets were being sent directly from Sheffield Arena.