Guest Suggestions 2015

Ideal guests would include.

David Hassellhoff. Knight Rider.

Brian Blessed. Flash Gordon.

David Soul. Starsky and Hutch.

Dennis Waterman. New Tricks, Minder, and The Sweeney.

Chris Ellison. The Bill, and Burnside.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Heather Langenkamp

John Saxon

Ronee Blakley

Jsu Garcia

Lisa Wilcox

Patricia Arquette

Tuesday Knight

Mark Patton

Kim Myers

Marshall Bell

Ken Sagoes

Rodney Eastman

Bradley Gregg

Ira Heiden

Andras Jones

Brooke Theiss

Monica Keena

Jason Ritter

Chris Marquette

Brendan Fletcher

Katharine Isabelle

Edited by malky

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

Getting closer and I'm worried we aren't getting many more guests...

Hopefully the lineup will get bigger a few weeks after LFCC. I probably won't attend as is, some more Game of Thrones guests would really be appreciated.

Doctor Who guests are also great.

LOST guests would be fantastic too.

• Like 1

I think I'll add to the more Game of Thrones guests wishes - I mean, Richard Madden's got family up Glasgow way, he could sneak in a visit to them while he's here :P It'd be cool to get some of the actors of those characters who we all love as well like.... Joe Dempsie, Gwendoline Christie, Rory McCann (another Scot!), Michelle Fairely, Finn Jones,... Actually I'd better stop there, my list could really end up going on and on.

I think there's still some filming going on for Doctor Who atm, so I don't think we're likely to get any of the current cast, but another could of past cast members would be cool.

Otherwise... yeah, I think I'm going to repeat my request for Horrible Histories/Yonderland actors. The Idiots (not insulting them, according to tvtropes it's their collective name that was coined by one of them on twitter) would probably enjoy meeting up at a convention.

Oh! Also Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy - they said at LFCC last year they'd love to go to a Glasgow convention as both of them love getting to visit Scotland. Plus those two are just sheer fun.

Edited by ZaraMcA
  • Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)
Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

ANOTHER UPDATE TO MY WISHLIST!

Actors

Marc Singer

Jane Badler

Robert Englund - YES!!!
Mark Goddard

Billy Mumy
Colin Baker

Nicola Bryant

John Levene

Christopher Benjamin

Tom Chadbon

Christopher Ryan

Writers

Terrance Dicks

Andrew Cartmel

Paul Cornell

I have noticed loads of SW guests being added to the events around the Glasgow show....any chance of a few for Glasgow? They always go down well and would love to see some more added :) . I know guests can be added at anytime up till the event, more of a request than a question, cheers and keep up the good work, its going to be a fantastic show this year!!

Might be a bit late for this, but some more WWE wrestlers (and divas) would be fantastic guests.

I'm not up to date on the whole WWE thing and haven't been for a few years now, but meeting some of the Ruthless Aggression era superstars would be a dream come true. Even more modern ones would be great.

• Like 2

Hope showmasters can pull something out their sleeve following the unfortunate cancellation of Billy Dee Williams. Same thing happened last year when Kristanna cancelled. Remember being gutted last year and cant help feeling the same way this year. Really hope Billy Dee gets well soon.

• Like 2

It's way too late for inclusion this year but our (me & my eldest hellspawn) list would include:

Creators:

Michael DiMartino

Bryan Koneitzko

Joss Whedon (We can dream, right?)

Robert Kirkman

Actors:

Janet Varney

Dante Basco

Zack Tyler

Clark Gregg

Norman Reedus

Misha Collins