Guest Suggestions 2015

Iain De Caestecker (Agents of Shield, Lost River, In Fear)

Will Patton (Remember the Titans, The Punisher, Gone in 60 Seconds, Falling Skies)

James Cosmos (Game of Thrones, Braveheart, Trainspotting, Sons of Anarchy)

All on the convention circuit!

Any Game of Thrones guests are very welcome, especially exclusives who aren't attending London. (Burn Gorman and Julian Glover last year were fantastic).

• Kristian Nairn and Finn Jones are regulars at SM events and I would love to see them return to Glasgow.
  • Any Scottish natives like Kate Dickie, James Cosmo, Richard Madden etc. would be wonderful to meet.
  • Bigger names would be even more welcome, and would attract a bigger audience. Unlikely I know, but Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Natalie Dormer and the like would be top-tier dream guests.
  • I met Ian Beattie last year at LFCC and he was an amazing guest. He would be great for Glasgow.
  • Again, unlikely, but Jason Moama would be another incredible guest.
  • Thomas Wlaschiha (Jaqn H'gar) hasn't done any signings to my knowledge, so he would be great to meet.
  • Carice Van Houten has been announced for LFCC among other SM events, so she would be a very welcome addition to the Glasgow lineup.
  • Even minor actors and actresses would be really interesting to meet.
  • Behind the scenes cast and crew would be interesting to have as well.

Of course there are more, but I won't go any further. Last thing, Breaking Bad guests are relatively rare, so some of them would be great.

ok been a while guys. looking good so far for Glasgow 2015!!! in fact 1 of the best so far!!! I would love to see some original v guests like marc singer.......micheal ironside....faye grant....jane badler....june chadwick....Andrew prine....Richard herd.....jeff yahur.....

superman movie guests ie Brandon routh...Terence stamp....aron smolinsky....Valerie perrine....Pamela Stevenson

to be fair any of these guests at any event in uk and id be there lol

Hm... How about Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy? They did LFCC last year, and looked interested in the idea of coming to a Scottish convention. Plus, they are a ton of fun so even if you didn't grow up with Power Rangers you'd probably find yourself having a laugh with those two.

• Like 1

Hm, it might perhaps be a little too close to call, but would it be possible to get any of the Horrible Histories/Yonderland cast? Their new film, Bill, will be released on the 21st August, so they'll likely be doing UK press type things...

• Like 1

Terence stamp

sarah douglas

jack ohalloran

marc singer

micheal ironside

frank ashmore

kevin smith

Jason mews

comic book men cast

peter capaldi

steven moffet

teri hatcher

dean cain

Gerard butler

Katie sackoff

• 3 weeks later...

Ray Park! He was born in Glasgow and I missed him at LFCC!

Since we have one Pokemon v/a it would be awesome to have more voice actors in general (Troy Baker, Wendee Lee)

Tom Savini (Sex Machine)

And finally maybe someone like Gene Wilder would be super awesome. :)

• Like 1

Ray Park! He was born in Glasgow and I missed him at LFCC!

Since we have one Pokemon v/a it would be awesome to have more voice actors in general (Troy Baker, Wendee Lee)

Tom Savini (Sex Machine)

And finally maybe someone like Gene Wilder would be super awesome. :)

Massive yes for Tom Savini!

Now that London is out of the way, any chance of some more guest announcements? :angel:

My sentiments exactly. Are we the next show?

To be fair, the lineup is great already for some people, but taking into account how big a company SM has become, this show has the possibility to become the best con Scotland has ever seen!

I had a fantastic time last year with the Game of Thrones exclusives, so any GoT actors and actresses (as there is only one at the moment) would be much appreciated.