Guest Suggestions 2015

Marc Singer "V"

BrIan Libby " silent rage"

Nick Castle " the shape" Halloween.

christopher fairbank " guardians of the galaxy"

Leslie Grantham " fort boyard"

David McCallum " man from uncle"

been hoping for Marc Singer since 2007, but any of these guys would be amazing!!! please ...

• 3 weeks later...

Can we please have Garret Wang,James Marsters,Kristanna Loken,Eve Myles (missed her as had to leave early last time, Claudia Christian,Pam Rose and could we have Alan Flyng back again :-)

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

Fred ward would be great,he is good in the tremors movie's we could get Michael gross for a double photoshoot :-) reggie bannister would be great to meet too love the phantasm movie's :-)can we please get pixie le knott too :-)

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

Fred ward would be great,he is good in the tremors movie's we could get Michael gross for a double photoshoot :-) reggie bannister would be great to meet too love the phantasm movie's :-)can we please get pixie le knott too :-)

Mr Ward was also one of my boy hood heros. Think I wore out my Remo Williams VHS as a kid I watched it that much.

Remo Williams was a really good movie :-) I used to watch Tremors all the time when I was a kid I watched it all the time along with the terminator :-)

The terminator is the reason August cant come quick enough. Cant wait to meet Michael. Just hope he doesnt pull out for some reason. I remember how gutted I was last year when Kristanna announced she could no longer attend. Love me some Tremors too, did you know that a new one is coming out real soon?

Edited by Matthewman

It can't come fast enough for me too,Michael has been at the top of my must meet list,I've got my fingers crossed too that he doesn't cancel as I was really gutted as well when Kristanna had to pull out,I panicked when the reports about him filming the new Alien movie round about august time but I read they were quotes from a fake account,That's great news I didn't know they were making a new movie :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love a picture with the Delorean :-)

The Comic Expo show in the SECC two years ago had a replica DeLorean on display.

It was owned by a charity (I forget which one), and for a dotation you could sit in the car and have your photo taken.

DeLorean_zps64cf73b4.jpg

It would be great to get a picture taken with it,i think it would help too with the BTTF charity :-)

Just noticed Colin Baker has shown interest to attending this year's convention :-)

https://twitter.com/SawbonesHex/status/600377996923527168

(please try to get Jenna Coleman as well ^_^ )

He's not the only Who-star showing interest; Frazer Hines is up for doing the Sunday!

https://twitter.com/WhoFrazer/status/591302516891131905

Really hope we can get a Jamie to go with our Zoe... :smile:

• Like 1