No Sylvester & Sophie Photoshoot

I've said since the beginning there should have been a photo shoot with the 3 of them together and it's a wasted opportunity. They all get on fantastically in real life

Well said, from a purely business point of view there's been a lot of interest in this where they could have charged £35 or more and made a healthy profit, may be I'm missing something?

ok, so i'm wondering why there is no joint photoshoot with Sylvester and Sophie.... i take it these two actors don't get on in real life?

I'd imagine (putting myself in the organiser's shoes) that there's only so many photoshoots they can have going on at any one time so if you start trying to factor in all of the joint/group photoshoots on top of that it would be murder. I personally would like to be able to have one with Syl, Sophie and Bonnie. Others may want Syl and Bonnie, some want Bonnie and Sophie. Then you start trying to roll that out over the other programmes/films covered....

ok, so i'm wondering why there is no joint photoshoot with Sylvester and Sophie.... i take it these two actors don't get on in real life?

I'd imagine (putting myself in the organiser's shoes) that there's only so many photoshoots they can have going on at any one time so if you start trying to factor in all of the joint/group photoshoots on top of that it would be murder. I personally would like to be able to have one with Syl, Sophie and Bonnie. Others may want Syl and Bonnie, some want Bonnie and Sophie. Then you start trying to roll that out over the other programmes/films covered....

i do see your point of view but if you take a look at the photoshoot rota for sunday you will see Sophie is doing a shoot directly before Sylvester with only a 5 minute break between them so a join shoot with those two actors was feasible.

I don't know whether the schedule only covers those photo shoots that were sold ahead of the event or includes time for those tickets that could be sold on the day.

LFCC had several photo shoots that didn't run according to the schedule, whether this was because guest was late getting to the booth (Dave Prowse was supposed to be after Kenny Baker on one day and Dave actually arrived there first) or photo shoot over-running generally I don't know.

I don't know whether the schedule only covers those photo shoots that were sold ahead of the event or includes time for those tickets that could be sold on the day.

LFCC had several photo shoots that didn't run according to the schedule, whether this was because guest was late getting to the booth (Dave Prowse was supposed to be after Kenny Baker on one day and Dave actually arrived there first) or photo shoot over-running generally I don't know.

I discussed the matter with Sophie and she thought it was strange that there wasn't a joint option as well... i guess since the glasgow event is seen as a much more low key event compared the london show i think there was less effort put in to organising the photoshoots.

on the plus side the staff were a hell of a lot more informed and knowledgeable than the london gig, far more helpful so a big thumbs up for them!