We are using even more of the venue this year...

• Showmasters Admin

We've been very busy today setting up what is, we feel, a great looking show and we can't wait to open the doors tomorrow morning!

Just so you are aware we do have a slight change in the layout and you will find for this year some of the guests will be located upstairs - we have plenty of signage pointing the way but thought we'd also give you a heads up before you arrive so you know where to look if you can't find a guest!

will there be a map for newbies? :)

It's really not that big a venue. You can see the entire place from a few seats up, so I wouldn't worry about finding your way around :D

haha. i've never actually been in there before. been to braehead shopping a few times, but never in the arena.

It'd quite small. In my opinion I would find it very rare indeed to get lost after doing a 10 min circuit of the arena.

yea, i think my early bird ticket is basically going to be used to quickly get my barings and figure out where everything is along with a few VTs for autographs i definitely want. from the schedule there is nothing i desperately want to be at before 12pm so i'll have plenty of time :P

Edited by carryfiasco

The atmosphere in the Glasgow show I can safely say without question is the best I've been too. You'll have a great time!