Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL TRUCCO

Wow... cool guest. I would flying over to London just for him only. Is his wife Sandra with him at this event? She's from Zurich/Switzerland :-)

Ask him on twitter, but I think yes, as private person, not as star-guest.

TO ALL: if maybe there will be a double photo with Katee and Trucco, does something like that also goes online in the shop or at the con directly?

Wow... cool guest. I would flying over to London just for him only. Is his wife Sandra with him at this event? She's from Zurich/Switzerland :-)

Ask him on twitter, but I think yes, as private person, not as star-guest.

TO ALL: if maybe there will be a double photo with Katee and Trucco, does something like that also goes online in the shop or at the con directly?

If they do have a double photoshoot, it can vary to be honest. When they can Showmasters will put the tickets for sale on the online shop before the event. But other times they need to wait for longer and this is not possible. For example at summer LFCC the Jamie Bamber and Edward Olmos joint shoot was only avaiable at the convention (not for sale in advance).

Best advice is to just keep checking the forum and shop up until it closes. The joint Jamie and Edward shoot was only announced when the convention schdule was released a few days before the con, so have a look at that too :)

I for one would love to see a double shoot. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

@sabrina: Avec le LFCC Summer de juillet, le shop a été fermé 3 semaines avant le show (on pense...) pour ceux en dehors du RU., Le shop pour les tickets de winter LFCC est déjà ouvert maintenant, nous pensons que c'est plus ou moins le meme maintenant... 3 semaines-1 mois avant

shop link: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store2.Shop1309/Categories/%22LFCC%20Winter%22

(translation: We think the summer lfcc shop closed like 3 weeks-1 month before the start of LFCC for those outside of the UK. The shop for the winter LFCC is already open

sabrina, we've been through this before. If you ask the same question in three different places you will not get an answer faster. And in fact I already have answered this question for this show for you.

sabrina, nous avons été à travers cette avant. Si vous posez la même question à trois endroits différents, vous n'obtiendrez pas une réponse plus rapide. Et en fait, j'ai déjà répondu à cette question pour ce spectacle pour vous.

• 5 weeks later...