Photos & Videos

OverGeek

These 2 are my favourite. Simply because I'm a HUGE Sandman fan and it's my first time meeting 2 of the family!!!

Aww, thanks! That was me (as Death) and my friend. We're fairly new to cosplay, so your comment has really made us happy! If we do it again, we're going to try to talk her husband into coming along as Destiny - maybe eventually we'll get all of the Endless together!

I was too shy to ask for lots of photos, so it's been great seeing everyone else's. Also, if anybody has any of me and my friends (we were Kaylee, Black Widow and Elsa on Saturday and Death, Delirium and Poison Ivy on Sunday) I'd really like to see them.

• Like 1

That was me (as Death) and my friend. We're fairly new to cosplay, so your comment has really made us happy! If we do it again, we're going to try to talk her husband into coming along as Destiny - maybe eventually we'll get all of the Endless together!

This is awesome, The Sandman series is my absolute favourite, so please come back as these characters, I would also be totally up for being Dream!

I put this set of photos together of all of the people I met in August - including all the photoshoot photos (noted below as CG 2014) from this event :

AWf7B6.jpg

From left to right and top to bottom - Finn Jones (CG 2014); Dave Gorman; Julian Glover (CG 2014); Kristian Nairn (CG 2014); Paul Freeman (CG 2014); George R R Martin; Brenda Blethyn; Ann Cleeves; Jack Gleeson; Chris Rankin (CG 2014); Mackenzie Crook; Jamie Sives; Burn Gorman (CG 2014); Armin Shimerman (CG 2014); Ian Hanmore (CG 2014); Clive Russell (CG 2014); Anna Shaffer (CG 2014); Sofie Gråbøl; Jessie Cave; Kate Dickie (CG 2014); and Dame Diana Rigg.

Edited by enrohm1963
  • Like 1