Collectormania Glasgow 2014 Schedule

• Moderators

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know!

So John Levene's not coming ..........?

I don't believe he was ever announced?

Although guests can be announced right up to the day, and schedules have in the past undergone changes due to such last minute announcements.

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know!

So John Levene's not coming ..........?

I don't believe he was ever announced?

Although guests can be announced right up to the day, and schedules have in the past undergone changes due to such last minute announcements.

You're right, he was never announced except in my head, he's one of two Classic Who stars that I'm looking to have a photo with so it looks like I'm either heading to Earls Court or Cardiff to do that god I love being a Who fan!

TIME TO HIGHLIGHT :D

edit] forgive a poor newbie, but are the autograph schedules put out seperately?

Guests are at the autograph areas when not at talks, photoshoots or on breaks, there are no schedules for them.

TIME TO HIGHLIGHT :D

edit] forgive a poor newbie, but are the autograph schedules put out seperately?

Guests are at the autograph areas when not at talks, photoshoots or on breaks, there are no schedules for them.

ah right, ok so it's just a matter of hoping you notice they're there when you are then, then i guess?

• Moderators

Photography in the general con area: fine (although it's polite to ask if you're taking photos of a specific person. Cosplayers especially would prefer to pose!)

Photography of/with the guests: please respect any signage around that guest's table. Some may even request no photography at all.

Photography in the talks: flash restricted to the very start of the talk, still photography with no flash allowed throughout

Photoshoot areas: Strictly no photography of any kind (except the photographer!)

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

are photos printed relatively quickly?

just wondering because there are two instances both days for my pre-booked photo ops where the photo shoot slots are really short (ie the 5-10 minute ones) followed immediately by another 5-10 minute slot. if you were having both shoots done can you leave you first photo and pick it up with the second or do you have to wait?