Not long to go. Where is everyone staying? Any other plans for glasgow

Starting to get excited about this event now as just one weekend of working before im free and have glasgow to look forward to. Went last year and did a few touristy tings while I was there. Anyone got any reccomendations for stuff to do in Glasgow (when not at convention obviousy)

There's so much to do in Glasgow! The West End is lovely and Kelvingrove museum is awesome out there. There's also the Tall Ship and the Science museum along the Clyde. Tons of museums and lovely coffee shops. Loads of great architecture- if you are a fan of Mackintosh you can't go wrong - there are two amazing coffee shops designed by him.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

There's so much to do in Glasgow! The West End is lovely and Kelvingrove museum is awesome out there. There's also the Tall Ship and the Science museum along the Clyde. Tons of museums and lovely coffee shops. Loads of great architecture- if you are a fan of Mackintosh you can't go wrong - there are two amazing coffee shops designed by him.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Did Kelvingrove museum, bus tour , boat tour and transport museum last year. Don't think I can face the science museum full of kids :-s Have got few more plans for this year though. You are right there is more to do in Glasgow than you first expect.

Here's a great list; http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186534-Activities-Glasgow_Scotland.html some you have seen already though still loads of others in here you might not be familiar with.

Also i do recommend the Science Centre, it is a family friendly place though so is Braehead especially in the weekends, so I would give it another go and just take your time to go around it. Also don't forget the IMAX is attached too and always has some great documentary or discovery style shows on there (as well as actual films if you prefer).

Typically there is an unofficial pre-event meet up and after-party too if that takes your interest, though they are arranged by the regulars on here and I've not seen any posts on that so not sure how likely that is,