Guest Suggestions

Spacecadet is here

I was at Autographica 10 years ago. It was a big show with Ursula Andress, Stella Stevens, Norman Wanstall and for the first time Buzz Aldrin !!

Hope to see some big stars as: Angela Lansbury, Adam West, Krister Henriksson,........

Good call on the original Star Trek guests.

Here's some guests I would love to meet:

Diana Muldaur

Morgan Woodward

Marianna Hill

Susan Denberg

Excellent, Marianna Hill one of my suggestions will be attending. :-)

Edited by GoldenGreen

Academy Award Winner: Dorothy Malone

Debra Paget

Eunice Gayson (Dr. No, From Russia with Love)

Patrick Duffy

Linda Gray

Charlene Tilton

Donna Mills

Ted Shackelford

Joan Van Ark

Maud Adams

Debbie Reynolds

Edited by Swissangel4616
  • Like 1

Would it be possible to have USAF Brig. Gen. Steve Ritchie at a future event?

He flew Phantoms in Vietnam and is a fighter "ace".

I know he does motivational speaking so I'm sure a lecture spot would be an added inducement

• Like 1

What's up with new guests? The convention starts in 3 months and there are so few guests today.

Is it possible to get more James Bond guests like Mads Mikkelsen, Lois Chiles, Maud Adams, Jill St. John, Barbara Carrera, Ursula Andress, Sophie Marceau, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Grace Jones, Famke Jansen, Michael Lonsdale, John Cleese, Christopher Walken.

• Like 1

What's up with new guests? The convention starts in 3 months and there are so few guests today.

They have the small matter of LFCC first. I'm sure once that is finished there will be more guests added. I share your frustration but hold on in there.

Just watching 'Dara O'Briain meets Stephen Hawking'... a brilliant program about a brilliant man...

How about having the great Professor himself at a Autographica? am sure the astronomers/Spacefans/Geeks and Nerds amongst us would like to meet Professor Hawking... I would...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please bring:

ROBERT WAGNER (Prince Valiant, Hart to Hart, Colditz, Al Bundy, NCIS), it would be nice to have him together with Karin Dor

STEPHANIE POWERS (Hart to Hart, The Love Bug, McLintock), whould be great to have her together with Patrick Wayne and/or Robert Wagner

As you have Richard Wilson attending please try and get Annette Crosbie as well. I'm not sure how her health is as the last couple of events I was going to see her at she cancelled, but if she is free and willing please try and book her.

I know he has done a few of these shows but how about Sir Stirling Moss? He has a new book out so maybe he could use the event to help publicize it.

Also, I ask for Alan Alda each year to make my girlfriend the happiest person in the world.