Latest Guest Announcement - JOSEPHINE GILLAN

Nice guest & very tempted to head up north a little way. for the event. With the autograph, I'd prefer to take my own poster/photo to be signed, so for example for Natalie Dormer last time, I'd planned to take a Tudors image which was already going on the wall somewhere. But with Josephine, how shall i put this....... it's not that easy to find a good GOT picture of her where she's not topless at least (actually it's not easy to find a decent GOT pic of her full stop). Now, i have no issues with that going on my wall somewhere (though probably not the lounge as my Mum visits occasionally), but I don't think it's really appropriate or fair to bring something like that along to be signed. the guest might be fine with it, but I'd hate to be presumptuous & cause offence if they're not.

So just wondered what the pre-printed picture is likely to be? I assume it won't be a GOT image which is what I'd like. To be honest i can't find anything anyway from GOT of her that isn't tiny, & from looking at her twitter, she's not exactly bashful, which i guess might answer my first concern, though at the same time, I'm still not sure it's entirely appropriate having a slightly risque picture at an event where children will be around