Latest Guest Announcement - KATEE SACKHOFF

Just every time i get a email and see its from showmasters before clicking into it i pray that its a

Big name horror Guest and then it will get me very excited but then when i realise its not im like

ah s*** but like you said theres still plenty of time so Fingers crossed :) still high hopes.

Like yourself I love horror and Katee is a great horror guest :-)

She was Jen in Halloween - Resurrection and has also been in Oculus, White Noise 2, Haunting in Connecticut 2.

Big thumbs up from me :-D

She was fantastic in Occulus, I can't say too much as will spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but was a great performance and am very excited by this announcement

• Like 2

Just every time i get a email and see its from showmasters before clicking into it i pray that its a

Big name horror Guest and then it will get me very excited but then when i realise its not im like

ah s*** but like you said theres still plenty of time so Fingers crossed :) still high hopes.

How do you get email updates? I sometimes miss announcements because I don't check this forum daily? :o

If you click on your name right up the top, select "my settings", and then there's a list down the left-hand side click on "notification options" and you can then click on stuff that you'd like e-mails about, e.g. new topics, follow-up posts etc.

• Like 1

You need to get 1 more BSG guest and then put on another excellent talk like the one a LFCC2014 with Edward James Olmos & Jamie Bamber as that was the highlight of my weekend.

would be extremely cool (if we can take pictures LOL)