- Say the Word (2012) ... Arena Walker
- Seed (2012) ... Walker
- Better Angels (2012) ... Walker
- Bloodletting (2011) ... Callaway
- What Lies Ahead (2011) ... Walker

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4995103/

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

I haven't just been walkers on The Walking Dead, and of the 44 Walkers I have been, they have all been either tribute walkers, like "Flyboy" from Dawn of the Dead, or the featured, up close kills, as well as most of the advertising, merchandise, and print work.

I've also been in a bunch of other movies and television shows. I was a Daywalking Vampire on the spinoff for the Vampire Diaries: The Originals, USA Network's Necessary Roughness, the movie The Crazies, The Following featuring Kevin Bacon, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, as well as being featured in the independant zombie film - Level 7 which was just released to DVD. Most recently I can be seen in Need For Speed, and I'm currently filming on season 2 of Resurrection.

I'm super excited to see all of you guys during my first trip to London!

• Like 15

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

I haven't just been walkers on The Walking Dead, and of the 44 Walkers I have been, they have all been either tribute walkers, like "Flyboy" from Dawn of the Dead, or the featured, up close kills, as well as most of the advertising, merchandise, and print work.

I've also been in a bunch of other movies and television shows. I was a Daywalking Vampire on the spinoff for the Vampire Diaries: The Originals, USA Network's Necessary Roughness, the movie The Crazies, The Following featuring Kevin Bacon, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, as well as being featured in the independant zombie film - Level 7 which was just released to DVD. Most recently I can be seen in Need For Speed, and I'm currently filming on season 2 of Resurrection.

I'm super excited to see all of you guys during my first trip to London!

You've been in some pretty cool shows! Really looking forward to meeting you and finding out more, thrilled you can come to visit your fans over here :-)

• Like 1

very much looking forward to meeting you Michael its always great to meet some one from such a fantastic show you have been in some brilliant films to really looking forward to adding your name to my poster :dance:

• Like 1

Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome. You're making me even more excited to be there, and meet so many wonderful people.

If any of you have suggestions for places to visit, and sights to see, I'd love to hear them.

We have fans that follow our filming schedule, and stalk our sets, so with me being a Doctor Who fan, I may have to do that myself while I'm there. 😜

Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome. You're making me even more excited to be there, and meet so many wonderful people.

If any of you have suggestions for places to visit, and sights to see, I'd love to hear them.

We have fans that follow our filming schedule, and stalk our sets, so with me being a Doctor Who fan, I may have to do that myself while I'm there.

Just around the corner from the venue - 64 Coleherne Rd - is Nurse Price's house from An American Werewolf In London (1981) if you're a fan of that film at all? It's just opposite St Luke's Church (Which can also be seen in the film).

If you're feeling adventurous take a trip to All Saints Chruch in Fulham (Nearest Tube Station - Putney Bridge) this is the church where Father Brennan gets spiked in The Omen (1976) also the bank of the Thames and park next to it is also in the film as he runs through it to get to the church.

And if you're feeling even more adventurous then go to 187 Dollis Hill Ln (Nearest Tube Station - Dollis Hill) to visit the house used in Hellraiser (1987)

• Like 1

Worth checking the Doctor Who Experience (Cardiff) - they do tours and everything.

[edit] having just checked their website properly it seems they're closed for refurbishments from the end of this month. Alas.

There are unofficial bus tours around the city though. They come up on Google :)

Edited by sapphonica