Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

Paul Michael Glaser (Starsky) :wub:

Nope Perchick or Teyve depending on your viewing experience :whistling:

what do you mean ? :huh:

He played Perchick in the 1974 film version of Fiddler on The Roof and Tevye in the 2013/2014 stage version. :)

Paul Michael Glaser (Starsky) :wub:

Nope Perchick or Teyve depending on your viewing experience :whistling:

what do you mean ? :huh:

He played Perchick in the 1974 film version of Fiddler on The Roof and Tevye in the 2013/2014 stage version. :)

ah! sorry, I didn't understand because I live in Italy and here he is pratically ignored as actor...... :no:

I saw him only in the STARSKY & HUTCH tv serie.But I admire him especially as man, due his terrible family tragedy . :crying:

Sean Bean :D

think showmaster might be able to get him for less then the price of a diamond ticket

Wouldn't bet on it, he's often said he wouldn't do a signing event. Might get him for a panel to promote something but not sure about autographs.

after spending the evening writing down all the names of people would want for diamond tickets then alphabetizing then and counting multiples of people here are the top 12 most voted names in alphabetical order with 4 or more votes so far.

Alison Hannigan 5 votes

Chris Evans 4 votes

Chris Pine 4 votes

Christian Bale 4 votes

Harrison Ford 6 Votes

Hugh Jackman 11 Votes

Natalie Portman 6 Votes

Robert Downer Jr 6 Votes

Samuel L Jackson 4 Votes

Sarah Michael Gellar 8 Votes

Sigourney Weaver 5 Votes

Tom Hanks 4 Votes

I Know these are just suggestions but Hopeful showmaster will see this and think about who to contact from this.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I would love for Peter Jackson or Ian Mckellen to be one of these, however cost wise i dont think i would want to be paying like a large amount on top of the cost for the package (eg.) like cost for definite meeting and also towards travel

• Like 1

we're pretty sure we've seen Ian MCKellen do signings at a pretty regular price lol

while we love her and she doesn't do signings that often (or at all?), we don't think SMG fits the category of Diamond guest..however, if that's the only way to get her to a signing, we'r all for it :D

we're pretty sure we've seen Ian MCKellen do signings at a pretty regular price lol

while we love her and she doesn't do signings that often (or at all?), we don't think SMG fits the category of Diamond guest..however, if that's the only way to get her to a signing, we'r all for it :D

Ive never seen anywhere where Ian Mckellen was attending a convention apart from SDCC :o

ok so lets give you some feed back on your lists shall we :-)

who would we think we could posable get that we think we could sell enuff diamond passes for and that we feel the guest may consider doing this with us ?

WOW you did not think i was going to be this open with you all did you :-)

now we are not saying they are in talks in any way and we have not in any agreement these are just who i think maybe up for this and i feel we would be able to sell the right amount of tickets off the back of them being promoted by us ok that is all , in a way i am guessing just like you but with a little more intel as i know some will not be up for it so i have taken there name out of it and some i do not think we would see what we need to makes it happen so its a educated guess ok that is all :-)

Sigourney Weaver ---------yes

Sylvester Stallone ----------yes

Jamie Lee Curtis -----------yes

Quentin Tarantino----------yes

Whoopi Goldberg----------yes

Harrison Ford --------------yes

Michael J Fox---------------yes

Alyson Hannigan-----------yes

Alicia Silverstone-----------yes

Seth Green------------------yes

Kate Hudson----------------yes

Sarah Michelle Gellar-----yes

Michael Douglas-----------yes

Michelle Pfeiffer------------yes

Nick Nolte--------------------yes

Anjelica Huston-------------yes

Samuel l Jackson----------yes

Scarlett Johanson---------yes

Jason Statham-------------yes

Mark Hamill-----------------yes

Natalie Portman-----------yes

Chris Evans-----------------yes

Mark Ruffelo----------------yes

Sir Ian McKellen------------yes

Sean bean-------------------yes

Kristen Stewart-------------yes

Kevin Bacon-----------------yes

Clint Eastwood--------------yes

Ewan McGregor------------yes

James McAvoy-------------yes

Morgan Freeman----------yes

Christian Bale---------------yes

Tom Hardy------------------yes

Sir Anthony Hopkins-------yes

Liam Neeson---------------yes

Hugh Jackman-------------yes

Michael Fassbender------yes

so i have left out people i know will not do it , i have take out people that i know are not well and cannot do it and i have take out people that i do not cosier we have to offer a Diamond pass to make the apprise happpen , i only took names from your first two pages so anything after that i have not seen when putting this list together.

but the above list i feel are all possibilities and people i would consider making offers to and putting a diamond pass together for as there would be the demand for them.

when you look at the list it is quite exciting just to get one or two of this list and as of now its more likely than ever before to get one of two for next years LFCC :-)

Jason

From that list I would have to say for me personally it would be

Sylvester Stallone ---------- A THOUSAND TIMES YES. TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Jason Statham-------------YES YES YES YES

Sir Ian McKellen------------ YEEEEEEEEES

I'd also add arnold schwarzenegger too XD I would love to see some big action stars over here in the UK, as much as I love all things sci-fi, it'd be nice to have that variety =)

ok so lets give you some feed back on your lists shall we :-)

who would we think we could posable get that we think we could sell enuff diamond passes for and that we feel the guest may consider doing this with us ?

WOW you did not think i was going to be this open with you all did you :-)

now we are not saying they are in talks in any way and we have not in any agreement these are just who i think maybe up for this and i feel we would be able to sell the right amount of tickets off the back of them being promoted by us ok that is all , in a way i am guessing just like you but with a little more intel as i know some will not be up for it so i have taken there name out of it and some i do not think we would see what we need to makes it happen so its a educated guess ok that is all :-)

Sigourney Weaver ---------yes

Sylvester Stallone ----------yes

Jamie Lee Curtis -----------yes

Quentin Tarantino----------yes

Whoopi Goldberg----------yes

Harrison Ford --------------yes

Michael J Fox---------------yes

Alyson Hannigan-----------yes

Alicia Silverstone-----------yes

Seth Green------------------yes

Kate Hudson----------------yes

Sarah Michelle Gellar-----yes

Michael Douglas-----------yes

Michelle Pfeiffer------------yes

Nick Nolte--------------------yes

Anjelica Huston-------------yes

Samuel l Jackson----------yes

Scarlett Johanson---------yes

Jason Statham-------------yes

Mark Hamill-----------------yes

Natalie Portman-----------yes

Chris Evans-----------------yes

Mark Ruffelo----------------yes

Sir Ian McKellen------------yes

Sean bean-------------------yes

Kristen Stewart-------------yes

Kevin Bacon-----------------yes

Clint Eastwood--------------yes

Ewan McGregor------------yes

Morgan Freeman----------yes

Christian Bale---------------yes

Tom Hardy------------------yes

Sir Anthony Hopkins-------yes

so i have left out people i know will not do it , i have take out people that i know are not well and cannot do it and i have take out people that i do not cosier we have to offer a Diamond pass to make the apprise happpen , i only took names from your first two pages so anything after that i have not seen when putting this list together.

but the above list i feel are all possibilities and people i would consider making offers to and putting a diamond pass together for as there would be the demand for them.

when you look at the list it is quite exciting just to get one or two of this list and as of now its more likely than ever before to get one of two for next years LFCC :-)

Jason

Wow, what a list!......

I think i'd go Diamond for most of these names!