Diamond Guest Suggestions

LSM

Hmmm, whilst in theory I like the idea of this, I'm not sure I would actually participate in it. It will just be too expensive for one guest - I know I tend to buy a gold pass (only for LFCC though, and only because I don't like long queues and rushing around), but I just don't think I could justify that on one person. I guess it would depend on the cost and just how A-List that guest was. I might consider for Robert Downey Jnr, but I'm not sure there is anyone else I would be *that* set on meeting...

Great idea to get big guests in though, and I'm sure you'd have enough takers!

• Showmasters Admin

No Danny would not have been a diamond pass guest as the deal that was needed was ok and we could bring him over to the event and we did, that's why he was there :-)

i have said it's only guests we need to do this with will become a diamond pass guest, not every big guest we get. We are on your side and want to keep the costs down for everyone, you, us, the show. I have things signed myself as I am a collector also, so we are on the same side.

So it's going to be for big guests that are rare and are going to need a Diamond pass package to cover the costs of getting them to attend the show, not every big guest. I hope that helps to explain things.

Thanks

Jason

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

I'll just add to this. Jason is talking about taking it up a level and to do that the Diamond passes are being introduced.

Think of these guests as extras, as a bonus.

There will still be big guests as there are now, we'll still have guests like Carrie Fisher, David Tennant, Danny Glover, Norman Reegus, Peter Dinklage, Gillian Anderson, John Simm, Karl Urban as regular guests.

The guests Jason is talking about are the ones we see at some USA events for $100, $200, $300+ per autograph, guests like Sigourney, Sly and Arnie. To make sure these guests work for the show a Diamond pass package will be worked out so that it funds that guests appearance.

• Like 10

Would Kristen Bell be a DP? She rarely does cons and is a pretty well known film and tv star (Veronica Mars, heroes, forgetting Sarah Marshall).

Also would one DP pass cover all guests or do you need a separate DP for each DP guest?

Would also love to see Hugh Jackman, Michelle Rodriguez, Vanessa Williams, Mark Hamill and Sigourney Weaver!

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

Would Kristen Bell be a DP? She rarely does cons and is a pretty well known film and tv star (Veronica Mars, heroes, forgetting Sarah Marshall).

Also would one DP pass cover all guests or do you need a separate DP for each DP guest?

Would also love to see Hugh Jackman, Michelle Rodriguez, Vanessa Williams, Mark Hamill and Sigourney Weaver!

Each DP guest will have their own DP Pass because the price of the DP Pass may vary depending on the guest and the agreement I think. But definitely 1 DP Pass will only cover 1 DP Guest,

• Showmasters Admin

Each DP guest will have their own DP Pass because the price of the DP Pass may vary depending on the guest and the agreement I think. But definitely 1 DP Pass will only cover 1 DP Guest,

Correct.