Cosplay

I've finished my Selina Kyle from Gotham last night, I only have a wig to get for my Dr.Ellie Sattler (anyone else doing Jurassic Park characters), and i'm finishing off a few things for my Tomb raider 2013 today too so that should be finished later :D

11009136_391607617699504_80640391256741511057859_392581547602111_299959883762825

These costumes looks super awesome Saxby. Can't wait to see Lara ^.^

Well I am going has Jason Voorhees to meet both ken and robert englund, has to be a sunday because that is when robert has got the makeup on, and getting THE freddy with my Jason costume, is a holy grail for me.

10001565_1395805274030964_24547070055739

IMG_2363_zpsb8a94b49.jpg

e662263d-dca4-4183-9eaa-89f144f15e63_zps

10494582_1445977235680434_44344975703968

Good man I will be doing Jason as well but I will be doing the versus version that is me in my profile photo

• Like 1

I've seen a few posts from cosplayers (from other cons) about how they often can't find any pics of themselves despite being stopped throughout an event for photos. Some have suggested handing out cards to those taking the pics. This seems like a good idea, although not everyone taking a picture will necessarily be sharing it in a blog or open account, and most likely just share it with friends.

I'm hoping to get tonnes of cosplay pics at upcoming London events , and with this in mind I'm thinking about taking a clapper board with me for peeps to write their name and/or character name on(not forgetting event name too) so that I can reference them afterwards. :)

Edited by powpow_kapow
  • Like 2

I've seen a few posts from cosplayers (from other cons) about how they often can't find any pics of themselves despite being stopped throughout an event for photos. Some have suggested handing out cards to those taking the pics. This seems like a good idea, although not everyone taking a picture will necessarily be sharing it in a blog or open account, and most likely just share it with friends.

I'm hoping to get tonnes of cosplay pics at upcoming London events , and with this in mind I'm thinking about taking a clapper board with me for peeps to write their name and/or character name on(not forgetting event name too) so that I can reference them afterwards. :)

That's a really cool idea ^.^

Will be attending as Holt Hyde from Monster High with bexibeans cosplay as Frankie Stein. We're only doing the Sunday this time.

Our costumes are finished but we haven't debuted them yet so got no photos sadly. But it makes it more exciting to debut at lfcc!

Edited by FuriePhoenix

Hello!
I was wondering if there's some specific rules/requirements regarding the props for the cosplayers?
It concerns a large staff (made of soft pvc), approx. 2.10m high that my friend wants to bring from France with her costume (it will be made of several parts).
Is it allowed inside the convention ?
Not dangerous at all but, of course, a responsible behavior is required for such a large props (and for smaller too..).

Thanks!!!!

Hello!
I was wondering if there's some specific rules/requirements regarding the props for the cosplayers?
It concerns a large staff (made of soft pvc), approx. 2.10m high that my friend wants to bring from France with her costume (it will be made of several parts).
Is it allowed inside the convention ?
Not dangerous at all but, of course, a responsible behavior is required for such a large props (and for smaller too..).

Thanks!!!!

Theres a post about rules and stuff Here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80555

Hope that helps :)

In all cases, the weapon or prop must be no longer than 1.6 m (5.2ft). Any items longer this may be used in the Masquerade only and must be handed in to Registrations & Help Desk for safekeeping until then. If they are not handed in prior to the Masquerade they will not be permitted in the event itself
Edited by Saxby

^Oh my gosh!! :D If you're doing Morgana, we need to meet so we can take a photo since I'll be doing Guinevere!!! :D

I saw the dress going back in the thread, it looks gorgeous!! Do you know what day you're wearing it?

Hey guys!!

I'm from Costume and Play, we are running the Cosplay Masquerades and Cosplay Zone at LFCC. We have our Community Masquerade and also our Championship at LFCC this time with some amazing prizes, will pop up the information closer to the time (got Milton Keynes to do first!)

Props rules can be found here for now (will post them in here too with the sign up details): http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88526

All your cosplays look amazing, come and enter the masquerades/have a chat/watch some panels over at the Cosplay Zone :)

Mel

• Like 1