Cosplay

REMOVED PICS SO IT WON'T GET CRAZY :)

Awesome, looks like there's been a lot of effort put in to it. Well done

Thank you, I'm am super exited and can't wait to be all painted up and get the initial 'WTF looks..?' at the hotel :D

Still got to finish two of my costumes (I'll make it in time, don't worry).

Friday - Battlestar Galactica green BDUs

Saturday - Stargate SG-1 off-world uniform

Sunday - Battlestar Galactica duty blues

The BSG green BDUs are the only ones that are completely finished as I wore that one to WLFCC last october :D

WLFCC%252520Photo%252520Small.jpg

Still stuck neck deep in parts and pieces for my Transformers cosplay that I am working every day and every night into the morning to finish him! If anyone has little kids or knows likes Transformers or anyone who even catches me heh, be sure to say hi!

Hey susannah, I'll be sure to look out for ya (that's if I can see out of my suit lol) I'll be the one in Lego Captain America :)

You all look great !

I'll be Peggy Carter on sunday ! I've only decided to attend LFCC two weeks ago though, so for the first time, a store-bought costume will have to do.

I debated bringing my Anna from Frozen or my Daenerys, but I'm a bit concerned about the heat and the space in my suitcase ahah

Also, a question to those of you who come from overseas : how do you travel with fake weapons ? The Eurostar staff passed my toygun as "ok", but I'm still a little worried, I don't want to get stuck at the station in Paris :S

Are there guidelines as to what we can/can't bring into the venue as part of our costumes? I have a Shaun of the Dead themed costume complete with a real bloodied up cricket bat (the bat is real, not the blood ;) ). Would this be allowed in the venue?

Are there guidelines as to what we can/can't bring into the venue as part of our costumes? I have a Shaun of the Dead themed costume complete with a real bloodied up cricket bat (the bat is real, not the blood ;) ). Would this be allowed in the venue?

Someone else asked about this on a Facebook group a while ago and SM said it was ok :)

Someone else asked about this on a Facebook group a while ago and SM said it was ok :)

Thanks. It's my first cosplay, wanted it to be authentic.

Last minute panic is well and truly setting in for me, how about you guys?

As long as I finish (there isn't much to do now, thankfully) and don't chicken out I will be around on Friday as Black Widow. (As the outfit involves a lycra catsuit chances of chickening out are high right now! Am trying to be strong)

It's great seeing everyone's progress! This is my line up for the weekend :) I'm so excited!!

11717492_471279846379995_646986153376261

Oh my gosh, were you Elsa at CMK22 last November? If so I was the other Elsa! :D

Also had no idea you were the Jupiter Ascending cosplayer, you looked fantastic!

Well my Guinevere cosplay has bitten the dust, the dress is still a no show... will be having serious words with the seller. Absolutely gutted. :( Looks like fandom shirts for me tomorrow.

that's really bad on thier part, but lesson learnt I did mine last minute but was lucky as used UK sellers only. I'll order earlier next time to make sure I get what I want. I'm still debating about entering the cosplay masquerade, I've performed before but there's not a lot my character can do really (I'm going as Pris from Blade Runner but can't do cartwheels!!!!)

Well my Elsa dress last year was coming from China. They said allow six weeks for it to be made and delivered but it arrived in only 9 days and the seller kept up great contact with me throughout the whole thing. This one is only coming from Germany and the seller has nothing but fantastic reviews about how good the products are and how she'd kept good contact with customers. So I'm stumped. And very sad.