Cosplay

Brilliant! I adore lady Doctors and I just love the suit you've got!

(and with all these Musketeer guests I'm starting to wonder if I can whip up a Lady Aramis within a month - as parts of my male version need some big overhaul which I won't get done in that time)

• Like 2

We're putting together an Black Widow costume for my daughter. Need a top, so thinking of a black polo neck and adding the Shield logos on the shoulders. Bit plain on the front though...

And because she doesn't want to be the only one of our group in costume, I might have to go as Wolverine :)

It's our first time cosplaying.

• Like 2

363d654d8f001bb99f0acee945198f5e.jpg

This. Keeping it simple but getting it right.

What better time to do it as well! Not gonna carry anything under that coat are you? :P

Hmm. Keeping a replica shotgun concealed under there could well have me turfed out. May have to be careful about that.

Just to clarify, there is only one Kyle Reese. None of this Jai Courtney nonsense :smile:

• Like 2

I'm sure plenty of you already know this, but if you're wearing facepaint/makeup and want to take it off easily, then get some micellar water. It's kind to your skin, moisturising, and gets even waterproof mascara off. If you get some cotton pads to bring as well you can remove your facepaint/makeup before going home and stop that panda eye look!

Superdrug have a good range at very good prices. (I have no affiliation to Superdrug and was not endorsed/paid by them for this post. Other shops sell simular items)

http://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face/Micellar-Water/c/pt_skin_micellar_water

• Like 1

I am dressing as charlie chaplin again. I decided instead of the colour costume i wore for halloween to colour the waistcoat gray and white and get grey contact lenses and a better hat and a curly wig rather then the straight one i am wearing in the picture. I got great reactions to my costume at halloween and am looking forward to peoples reactions at the convention.

10672316_10152847190618524_4386388002859
10685454_10152847190253524_1711783393413
  • Like 1