Cosplay

I'm only going to be there on the Saturday.

I think I'll be able to go on Saturday. Most likely though :D

Hey guys!!

I'm from Costume and Play, we are running the Cosplay Masquerades and Cosplay Zone at LFCC. We have our Community Masquerade and also our Championship at LFCC this time with some amazing prizes, will pop up the information closer to the time (got Milton Keynes to do first!)

Props rules can be found here for now (will post them in here too with the sign up details): http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88526

All your cosplays look amazing, come and enter the masquerades/have a chat/watch some panels over at the Cosplay Zone :)

Mel

I was going to ask about the masquerade soon! I'll keep an eye out after Milton Keynes :)

Hi all,

Me and my mate we be doing cosplay for the first time this year, but our outfits are quite unyielding. Is there a way we can transport the outfits from the car park to the venue, and then a cosplay storage area, where we can change in to them and store them away from the main hall?

Oh god. I seem to have decided at a somewhat late hour that Friday I will be Cosplaying Black Widow. I'm not sure what has come over me, but I've just shelled out a fair amount of cash on various components so it's happening. Help!

I've changed on what I was originally going to do - Elsa from Frozen, so it's gonna be like this -

Friday - MIB Agent

Saturday - Spider-Man (ASM2)

Question, I want to buy this for my ASM suit (link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spider-Man-Mega-Blast-Web-Shooter-and-Glove-/181700298753?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4e2e8801),however it comes with silly string, would that be allowed in the actual con site since I don't really wanna spend £50 on 2 of them (one for each hand xD) if I can't.

Who / what are you going as Faerie Tanith? Hope it arrives in good time for you. :)

Queen Guinevere from Merlin. I bought the dress I need back on April 2nd and it's still not been dispatched. It's probably all going to be fine but I'm constantly set to worry.

• Like 1

With the announcement of TOM BURKE (YAY!) I think my sister and I will be bringing Rochefort/Constance on the Saturday!!!!!!!!! It would be so awesome to get a BBC Musketeers group together!!!! :D

And we're talking about doing Eren Jaeger/Annie Leonhardt from Attack on Titan on the Sunday!

Anyone doing, or knows anyone, doing a 'BTTF' themed Cosplay effort? Just interested in what others may be doing BTTF wise for LFCC.

I'm doing my first ever Cosplay with a safe 1985 era Marty McFly. Just got to find a cassette Walkman for the final touch.

Edited by GelNerd

Am pretty much ready for the con, just crossing all my fingers that the last few pieces I'm waiting on for my costume arrive in time. I'll be around on Saturday as Peggy Carter, and my sister will be one of The 100.

Can't wait to see everyone's costumes at the con, the pics look amazing.