Cosplay

Well...here's my line up so far if I'm able to go -

Resident Evil 3 - Jill Valentine (with two gun props, don't worry, they're toys so yea)

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers/Gosei Sentai Dairanger - White Ranger/KibaRanger

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Kairi (mermaid version)

Edited by Namine

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to cosplay for the first time.

I'm having the photo shoot with jeremy bulock in his boba fett costume so I am thinking of doing somthing star wars themed. I'm thinking of doing an armoured jedi might do revan or just do a jedi of my own design.

Does anyone have any tips for first time cosplaying?

So I could use a cosplayers help right now :) I have all the stuff for my Star Lord now. But how they attach the guns in the film or the Walkman to his belt?

You'll have to post pictures so we can all see how it looks :) unless you want to surprise us all :cool:

He has holsters attached to his belt for the guns and the walkman should have a clip on the back to attach it that way. If that helps?

I've almost finished my Lara croft and will be doing Ellie from Jurassic Park too now so if there are any other people doing jurassic park let me know and we can get cool photos :)

Edit: If I have time i'd love to do Selina Kyle from Gotham too but i'll have to see how I am with time

Edited by Saxby

So I could use a cosplayers help right now :) I have all the stuff for my Star Lord now. But how they attach the guns in the film or the Walkman to his belt?

You'll have to post pictures so we can all see how it looks :) unless you want to surprise us all :cool:

He has holsters attached to his belt for the guns and the walkman should have a clip on the back to attach it that way. If that helps?

This is what I have so far :) The Walkman has a case but I wanted to go with it exposed like in the movie.

tumblr_nlil22moIQ1s19oqso2_250.jpg

tumblr_nl3avhYQR11s19oqso1_1280.jpg

Edited by Ashvstheworld
  • Like 1

This is what I have so far :) The Walkman has a case but I wanted to go with it exposed like in the movie.

tumblr_nlil22moIQ1s19oqso2_250.jpg

tumblr_nl3avhYQR11s19oqso1_1280.jpg

its a shame his jacket doesn't have pockets then you could clip it to that. You could clip it to the front of your but then make sure you never do your jack up then itll always be exposed ha.

It's looks awesome though :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to cosplay for the first time this year too. As it's the ESB 35 year reunion, I am doing a Han Solo cosplay, and its coming along well. Just got a little bit of tailoring to do on the shirt and trousers, and have to do something with the blaster, but all going well it should look pretty good.

Can't imagine I will be the only one though!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loving all these ideas!

Well, as this is my first ever convention I'm going to do it with my first ever cosplay effort as a nice and safe option:

Marty McFly circa 1985.

I only need three more items now to make it, I think, complete.

1) Any style Walkman just to clip to my jeans

2) Nike Court Majestic trainers

3) Black skateboard (older looking the better)

If anyone knows if these are possible to get in the UK or where from I'd be grateful. I've had a look and think I need to continue scouring eBay for the right bargain and right style of item.

Really looking forward to it, but am nervous about looking like a chump and not getting it right but I guess that's natural for the first time. :)

Finally have all my cosplay stuff!! My brown pinstripe jacket arrived yesterday to match my brown pinstripe skirt. I have my blue shirt, my cream converse and my Doctor's tie!! I have a sonic screwdriver too. I'm really excited :) I've never cosplayed before so I'm excited to be a female version of my favourite doctor Ten.

I won't be wearing the long brown coat though...I wish I could but I'm saving for my wedding so that comes first now.

My friend wants to do cosplay here....but as a Hooters Girl.

She has all the correct clothing and everything for a tasteful outfit.

Would that be ok to do? It's our first time at a Con so don't know the "rules" or what is / isn't allowed.

Edited by GelNerd

I am going to be Anna from Frozen.

That's good to hear. I have an (irrational) annoyance that so many people dress up as Elsa rather than Anna, when Anna is the actual hero and star of the film.

I prefer Anna to be honest. And I have red hair which is helping. I am going in the green dress from Elsa's coronation.

I've finished my Selina Kyle from Gotham last night, I only have a wig to get for my Dr.Ellie Sattler (anyone else doing Jurassic Park characters), and i'm finishing off a few things for my Tomb raider 2013 today too so that should be finished later :D

11009136_391607617699504_80640391256741511057859_392581547602111_299959883762825

• Like 2