Cosplay

Have you tried looking for someone to make it? I know a few cosplayers who may be able to point you in the right direction. I'm on Twitter under this handle, so find me there if you want a hand :)

I contacted the shop that made my Elsa dress this year and they said they would make custom outfits if customers provide pictures, so I'm just waiting to hear back from them for now. :)

• Like 1

Have you tried looking for someone to make it? I know a few cosplayers who may be able to point you in the right direction. I'm on Twitter under this handle, so find me there if you want a hand :)

I contacted the shop that made my Elsa dress this year and they said they would make custom outfits if customers provide pictures, so I'm just waiting to hear back from them for now. :)

Awesome! Good news! I have some cosplay ideas, but I really don't know if I am going to have the time or the cash... :(

• 4 weeks later...

gonna cosplay DC Bombshell Black Canary for sure :) then I have to see wich other ones I will take, Walking disney merida, Felicity Smoak, Jack Frost, White Rabbit or maybe make Alice.

Dc Bombshell Canaryit is with Felicity Smoak and Lugia Gjinka :D excited.

Starting to get plans a little bit more set in concrete now for LFCC. At the moment hoping for Cinderella from Into the Woods (we have a Wolf and Red too) and potentially Arsenal for myself and Slade for my boyfriend. The two Arrow costumes should be done by then as we are taking them to another event a few months earlier

• 3 weeks later...

all my materials have arrived for my screen accurate Gamora cosplay....I am so excited to get started and try Worbla for the first time!

I'm doing a Star Lord cosplay ^-^ it's my first time at a con but I wanted try something new and thought Star Lord would be the simplest to start with

all my materials have arrived for my screen accurate Gamora cosplay....I am so excited to get started and try Worbla for the first time!

I'm doing a Star Lord cosplay ^-^ it's my first time at a con but I wanted try something new and thought Star Lord would be the simplest to start with

Oh brilliant - we will have to take a picture together if you are going on the Saturday. Also if you are looking for a working 1979 Sony tps-l2 walkman like Star Lord uses give me a shout - I have one for sale as I ended up winning two auctions :D

Check my facebook page for costume updates if you fancy!

Oh brilliant - we will have to take a picture together if you are going on the Saturday. Also if you are looking for a working 1979 Sony tps-l2 walkman like Star Lord uses give me a shout - I have one for sale as I ended up winning two auctions :D

Yeah that would amazing :) I'm going for the whole weekend so I'm sure we will bump into each other. And that would incredible if i had a working Walkman :D so far it's just a cardboard phone holder :') how much are we taking for the price?

Yeah that would amazing :) I'm going for the whole weekend so I'm sure we will bump into each other. And that would incredible if i had a working Walkman :D so far it's just a cardboard phone holder :') how much are we taking for the price?

Just look for the 6.1ft tall Gamora! :clap:

With regards to the Walkman, contact me via Facebook - as I'm sure the mods would prefer this.

Link is in my signature.

Just look for the 6.1ft tall Gamora! :clap:

With regards to the Walkman, contact me via Facebook - as I'm sure the mods would prefer this.

Link is in my signature.

I will :) and sure sounds like a plan.