Cosplay

Time to start planning! I'll be cosplaying next year :) not 100% as what yet. I'm 99% tho.

I'm just planning a cool outfit..cool as in tempreture. ;) Thinking of doing tinkerbell outfit...with a vintage twist. Then finding something dr who-ish for the other day....maybe some timelord robes so I can wear something cool underneath and just put on the robes for photo's. lol!

I've been planning since the end of the last LFCC!

Looking at doing something Disney and something GoT :)

• Like 1

Time to start planning! I'll be cosplaying next year :) not 100% as what yet. I'm 99% tho.

I'm just planning a cool outfit..cool as in tempreture. ;) Thinking of doing tinkerbell outfit...with a vintage twist. Then finding something dr who-ish for the other day....maybe some timelord robes so I can wear something cool underneath and just put on the robes for photo's. lol!

No pinching my ideas you :chair:

No pinching my ideas you :chair:

Ah...well maybe we can have a whole council of timelords? ;)

So on my list of cosplays, Lady Penelope, Timelord(lady) and I'm thinking something stargate-ish.

Any ideas for a civilian stargate cosplay? I was thinking egyptian (at least it would be cool in the hot weather.)...then I just need someone to follow me round with a giant fan (any volunteers?). :angel:

Edited by LadyDeTemps

I am very much considering a female Tenth Doctor cosplay. Although I'm not great at making outfits...I wouldn't be considered a bad cosplayer if I bought all my costume?

It would have to be perfect though. Thank goodness I have good shape glasses as a starting point!!

• 1 month later...

I am very much considering a female Tenth Doctor cosplay. Although I'm not great at making outfits...I wouldn't be considered a bad cosplayer if I bought all my costume?

It would have to be perfect though. Thank goodness I have good shape glasses as a starting point!!

Nah, I always buy my cosplays, never made em apart from a few. You won't be a bad cosplayer just because you can't sew etc ^_^

Edited by Namine
  • Like 1

Nah, I always buy my cosplays, never made em apart from a few. You won't be a bad cosplayer just because you can't sew etc ^_^

Thanks!! I have the tie already so its a start. Majorly excited to try cosplay for the first time :)

• Like 1

Will probably finally make my Captain America USO girl outfit, just don't know which day I'll be wearing it. That's one cosplay. For the remaining 2 days, I'll probably recycle one of the cosplays I'm currently working on, or will be working on the coming months. To be continued.

Well I already have two planned - Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Raiden (will be getting or try to (xD) get the proper socks that Raiden wears and bandages so the bandages are around my legs and hopefully my Undertaker WWE cosplay...if not, it'll be something else - probably my new V2 Elizabeth DeWitt cosplay and 3rd will be my Gokai Silver/Silver Super Megaforce Ranger cosplay

• 2 months later...

Well, I thought I would mention my cosplay here if anyone is interested :)

I'm going to cosplay as a Transformers next year for both Sat and Sun. It would be great to meet up with others who may be doing the same thing, I don't bite! But another TF cosplayer among the very small ( I have noticed who do cosplay as one) group or singles would be so nice to meet up with.

Anyway, so I'm gonna be Wheeljack, from the animated Prime tv series :)

• Like 1

Change of plans meant I didn't get to WLFCC so my work in progress Jane Castle (Space Precinct) cosplay will hopefully make it's debut at LFCC instead. Potentially coming along for Friday and Sunday so I may re-visit my USO girl outfit for the second day... unless I feel something else inspiring in the time between now and then...

• 2 weeks later...