London Film & Comic Con 2015 Olympia Grand Hall Fri 17th to Sun 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know at what time tickets will go on sale on Sept' 1st? Just worried gold tickets sell out quickly before I get home lol

Will be delayed a couple of weeks there is a new thread for this :)

Thanks, but I did post this five full days before that topic was created.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hotel booked!

Tickets I will buy later, don't know yet if I'll go for regular or Diamond - depends on which guest(s) there will be Diamond package(s) for.

If it's Stallone or Schwarzenegger, then Diamond it is:-)

Hey,

Diamond is only to get autographs & photos from the big guests. You still need to buy an entry ticket. Just FYI.

Take care,

Matty-lad

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

iv got my gold ticket books and paid for(not arrived yet) and hotel room booked. all i need to do is save the spending money and poss diamond ticket of one of uber fave( hugh jackmon, robert downey jr or peter jackson) guests is announced as a diamond.

I actually welcome the new venue, I've had great memories at Earl's court, but a bigger venue was needed, and the yellow lights will not be missed, gave a strange light in most pictures, hopes the lights at Olympia feels more natural, LFCC was held at olympia the year of the Olympics, but I can't recall what was the light like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi All

Been to a few shows over the years but haven't actually been to olympia yet, as it stands I'm still trying to get the time off work, but if im lucky enough to be able to go can anyone advise how im best getting there from Euston?

Cheers

Stu

If anyone needs help with travel in London on buses and/or the tube, there's a great free app for smartphones called citymapper. Helps me with what tube trains and buses I need to catch to get anywhere. It also tells you how long the journey takes, how much it will cost and what line works are happening etc. So easy to use, definitely recommended :D I shall be using this for my journey to Olympia!

Edited by minchb
  • Like 1

If anyone needs help with travel in London on buses and/or the tube, there's a great free app for smartphones called citymapper. Helps me with what tube trains and buses I need to catch to get anywhere. It also tells you how long the journey takes, how much it will cost and what line works are happening etc. So easy to use, definitely recommended :D I shall be using this for my journey to Olympia!

I sometimes have trouble getting round london so i have downloaded the map and will give it a go next time im in london.

I sometimes have trouble getting round london so i have downloaded the map and will give it a go next time im in london.

It's great and will help a lot! I always count on it now and question how I coped travelling around before it! You can save your journey too so it's viewable in offline mode so you don't have to use internet for it :D