London Film & Comic Con 2015 Olympia Grand Hall Fri 17th to Sun 1

I've never been to the Olympia before. From the pictures on their website, it does look a little smaller. I take it that extra floor space is attributed to the upper decks then? I swear the ground floor area is smaller.

Regardless, I can't wait for next year now! Hopefully even more guests and better listings.

Very exciting! YAY longer preview Friday!

Is there any chance this date will move? Don't want to book a hotel until I am sure :smile:

Hope not, tho you can book hotels provisionally, no upfront payment, able to change dates if need be :smile:

Because I have to use cheap hotels at cheap rates this isn't possible. When I booked I was told I wouldn't be able to change dates. :no:

There's a whole section at the back that's not under the glass roof that extends the hall back a fair way. Last time they were at Olympia the guests were all in that section and the photoshoots and stalls were under the glass roofed area. Looking at the floor plans I assume that is the Olympia West hall? They were certainly able to open up any walls between that and the rest of the hall and I assume if they need yet more space again they could do so with the hall to the side etc.

There's a floorplan here you can see how the halls connect http://www.olympia.co.uk/organising/seven-venues-connected

Edited by jael001
  • Like 2

Yaay really excited about about the friday! Will be a lot more relaxing..

And I'm actually very happy with the Olympia venue, always liked it more than Earls Court to be honest..