Michael Cudlitz

Lauren Cohen

Laurie Holden

Melissa McBride

Danai Gurira

And maybe Christian Serratos

Alanna masterson

Alexandra Breckenridge

Any kickasskickass, falling sky's, star crossed, William shatner, old and new star trek castcast, guardians of the galaxy cast, amazing spiderman cast, Eric Roberts, Christopher Lambert, Eric Roberts, Michael Ironside, (original V castcast).

now nina dobrev is leaving the vampire diaries im like so desperate to meet her even more i no its probly not gonna happen but nina dobrev please she might be up for doing london film comic con plus shes been in lets be cops and is gonna be in a film called final girls so shes making her way into movies please no hate shes just a fantastic actress and im dying to meet her :)

• Like 1

just a thought:

when Jonathan Frakes is really coming this time, then it could be interesting to have also:

Terri Garber ("Dynasty")

James Read ("Charmed")

Parker Stevenson ("Baywatch")

Kristy Ally

Jim Metzler

Morgan Fairchild

for a North and South (1985) 30th Anniversary-Reunion

• Like 1

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Well I am a massive Breakfast Club fan and as its had a recent Anniversery it would have been cool to have some of those guys come over. Another guy I would love is Ajay Naidu he is best known for the superb Office Space, another fave of mine. I actually speak to him on facebook and he told me he would love to come over for this type of event.

Maybe he wouldnt have the fanbase thou, I dont know!

• Like 1

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)

Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

would love to meet Sarah Polley she was brilliant in The I Inside

BRAD DOURIFF, ANYONE FROM WALKING DEAD, GOLDBERG, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, JIM ROSS, ANYONE FROM ARROW/ FLASH, ANYONE FROM SUPERNATURAL, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, MICHAEL KEATON, ROBERT DOWNEY JR, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, STAN LEE, STAN LEE, STAN LEE, STAN LEE!!!!!! LORD OF THE RINGS, HOBBIT, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, SIMPSONS, KEENAN AND KEL.

• Like 1

• Moderators

BRAD DOURIFF, ANYONE FROM WALKING DEAD, GOLDBERG, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, JIM ROSS, ANYONE FROM ARROW/ FLASH, ANYONE FROM SUPERNATURAL, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, MICHAEL KEATON, ROBERT DOWNEY JR, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, STAN LEE, STAN LEE, STAN LEE, STAN LEE!!!!!! LORD OF THE RINGS, HOBBIT, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, SIMPSONS, KEENAN AND KEL.

Unfortunately Mitchell we won't be seeing Stan Lee over here again he made his final European appearance at LFCC last year as per the below from last years announcement

"We are pleased to announce that our latest guest for London Film & Comic Con 2014 is the comic world legend Stan Lee, making his final European appearance!

This will be Stan Lees final European signing appearance. In celebration of this you are all cordially invited to attend our London Film & Comic Con, where Stan Lee is looking forward to meeting all his fans! He absolutely loves meeting fans, and this event is no exception!

We are very lucky to be hosting his final signing appearance, we recommend that you do not miss this amazing opportunity, we hope that you all appreciate the importance of this show to him. After decades of meeting his fans, he has finally decided that long distance travel is to be left to the likes of Iron Man, who can do it far faster and look a little more awesome when doing so! And thanks to the world being safely left in the hands of our superheroes, he can hang up his cape on the European circuit"

Edited by StuartG2198

Alyssa Milano please!! ;)

yep, together with:

Shannen Doherty

Holly Marie Combs

Brian Krause

Rose McGowan

or the Fright Night Cast for their 30th Anniversary - Reunion

Chris Sarandon

William Ragsdale,

Amanda Bearse

Jonathan Stark