Guest Suggestions

Nathan Fillion, plus any of the rest of Castle crew but I don't think Stana Katic is the kinda person who'd sign up sadly, Seamus Dever, Jon Huertas and Molly Quinn probably would though.

Agents of SHIELD would be nice, especially FitzSimmonds as a duo photoshoot.

David Hewlett, because he's mad.

Though as this will be my first event, I'll be happy with most people I suspect, Jason and the rest of the crew had good taste for LFCC '14.

• Like 3

LFCCW was a blast!! Hopefully, there will be some more 70s & 80s actors at LFCC too!! PLEASE Showmasters!!!

Actresses:

Catherine Mary Stewart ("Mischief" 30th Anniversary)
Helen Slater ("The Legend of Billie Jean" 30th Anniversary)
Lea Thompson ("Back To The Future" 30th Anniversary)
Liz White (PLEASE invite her again!!!)
Lori Loughlin
Nia Peeples
Cynthia Gibb
Erin Gray
Marilu Henner
Meredith Salenger
Kerri Green ("Goonies" 30th Anniversary)
Elisabeth Shue

Actors:

Michael J. Fox ("Back To The Future" & "Teen Wolf" 30th Anniversary)
Christopher Lloyd ("Back To The Future" 30th Anniversary)
Lance Guest
John Cleese
Tom Baker
David Tennant
John Schneider
John Cusack
Rob Lowe ("St. Elmo's Fire" 30th Anniversary)
Andrew McCarthy ("St. Elmo's Fire" 30th Anniversary)

Sean Astin ("Goonies" 30th Anniversary)
Kevin Bacon

• Like 3

I think Kevin Sussman would be possible (Stuart from Big Bang) and John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke). The show has such a diverse audience I know their visit would be a success. The main cast are raking in too much money for it to be worth their time, unless they want to do it for the fans?

• Like 1

I loved meeting the guests from 80s films at lfcc and wlfcc this year so anymore would be great - the goonies, gremlins, ghostbusters, back to the future, police academy to name a few

I second all your propositions, very realistic guests.... Would love SM to bring Christopher Lloyd back...

And I already have two signatures on my Goonies poster so anyone from that movie would be great, especially Sean Astin ... Josh Brolin would be nice but I guess he 'll be a diamond guest (not the most expensive one though)

As for GB we can only dream about Murray and Aykroyd , Weaver is a possibility as diamond ... Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson would be great regular guest, already met Hudson a few years back, but would be happy to meet him again.

• Like 1

I loved meeting the guests from 80s films at lfcc and wlfcc this year so anymore would be great - the goonies, gremlins, ghostbusters, back to the future, police academy to name a few

I second all your propositions, very realistic guests.... Would love SM to bring Christopher Lloyd back...

And I already have two signatures on my Goonies poster so anyone from that movie would be great, especially Sean Astin ... Josh Brolin would be nice but I guess he 'll be a diamond guest (not the most expensive one though)

As for GB we can only dream about Murray and Aykroyd , Weaver is a possibility as diamond ... Rick Moranis and Ernie Hudson would be great regular guest, already met Hudson a few years back, but would be happy to meet him again.

Cool , who have you got on your goonies poster ? (Which is on channel 5 today !) I'd love to meet rick moranis 😄

Cool , who have you got on your goonies poster ? (Which is on channel 5 today !) I'd love to meet rick moranis

I met Corey Feldman and Jonathan Ke Quan .... Would love love to meet Jeff Cohen (Chunk) , And the Fratelli's , Joe Pantoliano and Robert Davi...

I just realise while writing this that "the Goonies" 30st anniversary is in 2015 as well, it just hit me, meaning we could have a reunion as well... Giving the facts the a second one is in the works, this could be a great opportunity

I have many, many suggestions. Here they are:

Arrow

Stephen Amell

Emily Bett Rickards

Colin Donnell

Paul Blackthorne

Firefly/Serenity

Nathan Fillion

Alan Tudyk

Gina Torres

Summer Glau

Stargate

Joe Flanagan

Richard Dean Anderson

Michael Shanks

Claudia Black

Game of Thrones

Gwendolyn Christie

Nikolaj Coster-Walder

Doctor Who

Matt Smtih

David Tennant

Karen Gillan

Arthur Darvill

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Clark Gregg

Elizabeth Henstridge

Iain de Caestecker

Fringe

John Noble

Joshua Jackson

Anna Torv

Star Trek

Kate Mulgrew

Scott Bakula

Supernatural

Jensen Ackles

Jared Padalecki

Misha Collins

Jim Beaver

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Other Important People

Zachary Levi (Chuck)

Kevin Smith

Katee Sackoff (BSG/Longmire - missed her the other week)

Seamus Dever (Castle)

Tom Mison (Sleepy Hollow)

Robin Tunney (The Mentalist)

Callum Keith Rennie (BSG/Due South.X-Files,etc)

Paul Gross (Due South)

Kirsten Vangsness (Criminal Minds)

Those highlighted are the ones I would pay unlimited amounts of money to meet!

I'm sure I will come up with more.

• Like 3

Cool , who have you got on your goonies poster ? (Which is on channel 5 today !) I'd love to meet rick moranis

I met Corey Feldman and Jonathan Ke Quan .... Would love love to meet Jeff Cohen (Chunk) , And the Fratelli's , Joe Pantoliano and Robert Davi...

I just realise while writing this that "the Goonies" 30st anniversary is in 2015 as well, it just hit me, meaning we could have a reunion as well... Giving the facts the a second one is in the works, this could be a great opportunity

Very cool !!!!

That would be awesome if they got some of them along the goonies is one of my favourite films

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Horror guests please this is my wish list.

Kane hodder

Gunnar Hansen

Tony todd

Robert englund

Bruce campbell

Doug bradley

Linda blair

brad dourif

Any famous zombies

Lance Henriksen

Sid Haig

dan aykroyd