Guest Suggestions

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Toby Philpott would be an amazing guest to have to accompany Dave Barclay, lets face it we will already have Jabbas right arm and mouth it would be great to have Jabbas left arm and head movement (plus tongue).

Its a MUST to have these two accomplished performers together.

I had a reply from Toby today expressing his interest in teaming up with Dave again and thus I'm hoping that this ickle reunion could take place it would be nice :)

Hoping that we do see Toby at #LFCC as then it will bring the amount of guests who I'm getting Autographs from up to TWO :)

Toby Philpott would be an amazing guest to have to accompany Dave Barclay, lets face it we will already have Jabbas right arm and mouth it would be great to have Jabbas left arm and head movement (plus tongue).

I had a reply from Toby today expressing his interest in teaming up with Dave again and thus I'm hoping that this ickle reunion could take place it would be nice :)

Hoping that we do see Toby at #LFCC as then it will bring the amount of guests who I'm getting Autographs from up to TWO :)

And I thought my total guests of four to meet was bad lol

And I thought my total guests of four to meet was bad lol

To be honest, at first Lea Thompson I was interested in meeting again - but to be honest its more expense with someone I met before.

Originally I was glad to see Sigourney Weaver announced and within the excitement of it all I kind of got caught up within the hype and thought of having her sign Alien.

Then of course Robert Watts being announced (whom I've met a few times before and he's signed everything I need him to sign)

ANd Patricia Carr AND of course Dave Barclay.

For me, Dave is a headlining guest and I'm getting him not just out of necessity but I'd be crazy to not get him, the last time I saw him was back in 2007 .

Its now only one person, the aforementioned Dave B. Bills and priority bills need to be paid - eating is more important :)

I know he's showed up a lot, but what's the chances of adding Paul Mcgann, as i'd like to get Charles Dances, Sigourney Waver and Paul McGann all one book :)

I still have a bone to pick with Paul McGann after he failed to turn up at the Alien Convention, Bristol in around 1995. Didn't cancel, just didn't turn up. Was very, very odd.