Guest Suggestions

Another great announcement but sadly not somebody I'm not dying to meet. Any of these would be very welcome..

Eva Green

Michael Emerson

Sarah Shahi

Zoe Saldana

Nick Offerman

Lexa Doig

Alison Brie

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Rachel Nichols

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer

Maisie Williams

Kristofer Hivju

Kit Harrington

Richard Madden

Pedro Pascal

Sophie Turner

Rose Leslie

Peter Dinklage

Charles Dance for Sunday

Eliza Dushku

Andrew Lincoln

Lauren Cohan

Alexandra Breckenridge

Bob Odenkirk

Jonathan Banks

• Like 2

Imagine if show masters got lance Hendrickson and Michael beihn then all they would need to do is get Arnold Schwarzenegger and there will be 2 big films on the go bill Paxton was in both would be unbelievable if show masters did this lol

• Moderators

Imagine if show masters got lance Hendrickson and Michael beihn then all they would need to do is get Arnold Schwarzenegger and there will be 2 big films on the go bill Paxton was in both would be unbelievable if show masters did this lol

I would say it is highly unlikely we will get Schwarzenegger now, Jason posted that we should expect a certain amount of big names and I think we've reached that now.

• Moderators

I would say it is highly unlikely we will get Schwarzenegger now, Jason posted that we should expect a certain amount of big names and I think we've reached that now.

I would say that Biehn and Henrikson are slightly more realistic expectations so fingers crossed

• Like 2

I would like to see some asian starts.

Byung-Hun Lee - I Saw The Devil, G.I.Joe 1-2, Terminator Genisys, The Good The Bad The Weird.

Min-Sik Choi - I Saw The Devil, Lucy, Oldboy.

Donnie Yen - Blade 2, IP Man 1-3, Shanghai Knights, Hero, and so on.

Jackie Chan - Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Rush Hour 1-3, The Karate Kid, Police Story 1-6.

don't forget jet li

I would say that Biehn and Henrikson are slightly more realistic expectations so fingers crossed

we can dream though ay mate lol can't believe how good the comic Con is gona be this year
  • Like 1

• Moderators

we can dream though ay mate lol can't believe how good the comic Con is gona be this year

Absolutely we can, it is an amazing line up!!

• Like 1

Absolutely we can, it is an amazing line up!!

I know r u gonna have a drink while ur there was gonna say c if we can meet a few others inside for a drink?

Maisie Williams - Game of thrones - PLEASE

Ted danson - Cheers

Linda blair - Exorcist

Travis Fimmel - Vikings

Britt Robertson - Tomorrowland

Topher Grace - That 70s show

Laura Prepon - That 70s show

Jim Parsons - Big bang

Ed O'neil - Modern Family

David Hyde Pierce - Fraiser

• Like 1

I'm fine with that, so much one credit card can take, let's leave a few of those huge names for years to come.... Big guests in the range of Bill Paxton are more than welcome to still be added to this year list, as long as we stay in the 50£ range

And yes please bring us Lance Henrikson.

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

Ok, so I'm just gonna present my crush list and hope somebody gets invited :D

Nathan Fillion

Lee Pace

Ewan McGregor

David Anders

Allen Leech

Dan Stevens

Bradley James

Scott Cohen

David Eigenberg

Mike Dopud

Justin Long

Burn Gorman

JJ Feild

Kai Owen

Edward Norton

Ryan Reynolds

Orlando Bloom

Paul Bettany

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 5

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

I would like to see some asian starts.

Byung-Hun Lee - I Saw The Devil, G.I.Joe 1-2, Terminator Genisys, The Good The Bad The Weird.

Min-Sik Choi - I Saw The Devil, Lucy, Oldboy.

Donnie Yen - Blade 2, IP Man 1-3, Shanghai Knights, Hero, and so on.

Jackie Chan - Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Rush Hour 1-3, The Karate Kid, Police Story 1-6.

don't forget jet li

or Chow Yun-Fat

• Like 2

I've only done 4 Showmasters events (Summer and Winter LFCC for thefts 2 years) but a total of 10 cons in total.

IV only ever done 2 my 1st was to meet Stan Lee then the winter one and now this one going to be really good and fun too are you going to the winter one and am going to see if I can get pics with some of the guests with my phone wbu
I'll wait and see which guests are announced for Winter before I decide if I'm going or not. I also try for an over the table photo with the guests if they allow it. If it's no posed then I try and get a quick snap of them signing my stuff but won't if it's no photos at all.

At least with 2 shows under your belt you know what to expect and can plan your day knowing how long each bit might take. There seems to be a fair few people coming to this as their first con.

I know this is the 1st summer one that I'm on my own lol and the winter 1 I printed the photo schedule was so much easier and I'm hoping if I get in early enough they will let me take a pic ova the table if not and its someone that I want then hopefully I'll have enough for it. Do u think there's a possibility of lance Hendrickson signing?

As he's already been over for another show so I'd say it's unlikely that he'd be up for travelling that far agian so soon. But you never know.

first a gripe - it really annoys me when fans spell names wrong. especially when the names are all over this site.

anyway - Lance is involved w/ a new film, Harbinger Down, so he could well use this for promotion too.

Patrick Stewart would be amazing! London last year was my 1st con and I'm gutted he's been to cons before! Get him back please

as a big trekker, I've been lucky enough to meet most of the star trek actors a few times and some of them many times.

most are great & very friendly and at this show we have Garrett Wang who is great , very ,funny and watch out ladies!!

but Patrick Steward only does the odd few conventions a year(unlike Shatner) and does not like to to many autographs(or personalize) as he has a hand writing problem(a bit of arthritis )he struggled 3 years ago at DSTL to do 3 days. so if he came to LFCC in the future he would probably only do 1 day on a limited amount of signings.

out of the 5 captains i would rather see Kate Mulgrew she is very fan friendly, her talk shows are brilliant. she's got a new book out, her show on netflicks "orange is the new black" season 3 is out(great show), love her as red the Russian chief and its voyagers 20th anniversary this year.

• Like 1

out of the 5 captains i would rather see Kate Mulgrew she is very fan friendly, her talk shows are brilliant. she's got a new book out, her show on netflicks "orange is the new black" season 3 is out(great show), love her as red the Russian chief and its voyagers 20th anniversary this year.

Yeah I can see why she'd be an amazing addition with the anniversary, Sir Patrick Stewart is just a personal preference to me as I'm also a fan of X-Men, also... There are 6 captains ;D Chris Pine :P

• Like 1