Guest Suggestions

Diamond guests , would love to meet Kurt Russell .... Anyone out there would be interested in Woody Harrelson, I know I would.... and I said it before but I'm gonna throw those names out again Vandamme (I'm sure he would be a plausible guest, seems to be very close to his fans, same with The Rock), Ron Perlman (big guest)? Dolph Lundgren (those guys would be diamonds but more affordable than The Stallones and Schwarzennegers (which I would really like to meet as well but the price range might be a big no-no).... let's not forget Tom Selleck, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

As for cast from shows, the usual Walking dead, lost, sons of anarchy... main cast from Sherlock

With about one month left to go before the event do you guys think we will get a few more names, with the new e-ticket guests could be announced till the very last day, i'm sure we'll still get a few names but shall we have more big names and maybe a last diamond guest for this year?

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)
Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)
David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)
Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)
Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)
Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

Rose McGowan

Alyssa Milano

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Eliza Dushku

David Boreanaz

Emma Caulfield

Nicholas Brendon

Charisma Carpenter

Skeet Ulrich

Matthew Lillard

Jamie Kennedy

Natalie Dormer

Kyle McLachlan

Ray Wise

Sheryl Lee

Peggy Lipton

Madchen Amick

Lara Flynn Boyle

Robyn Lively

Billy Zane

Heather Graham

Jamie Luner

Michelle Ryan

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Ben McKenzie

Robin Lord Taylor

Erin Richards

Morena Baccarin

Camren Bicondova

Sean Pertwee

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jason Priestley

Luke Perry

Kristy Swanson

Tara Reid

Seann William Scott

Julie Benz

Shannen Doherty

Drea DeMatteo

Heather Locklear

Pamela Anderson

Denise Richards

James Van Der Beek

Alexander Skarsgard

Kathy Najimy

Shane West

Matt Dillon

• Like 3

Am surprised no guest announcements today hopefully will hear some soon and maybe some smallville guests would be great can't see it happening this July's event hopefully maybe November's one

Showmasters have been busy with another event at the weekend so they're probably still dealing with that before they get back to the office to sort out LFCC. I'm sure they'll be a few more guests added in the next few weeks now that it's the next show on the SM calendar. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2