Guest Suggestions

As I said would love Alyssa Milano!!!

Also we need Biff

Played by Thomas F. Wilson

Come on make it happen please

We really are missing a couple of important Back to the Future guests. Thomas F. Wilson, Elisabeth Shue, Mary Steenburgen and Crispin Glover (I'm not sure if all do conventions though) should be a must.

• Like 3

Also we need Biff

Would be great but if you ever see an interview with him then you'd see that he really isn't going to be up for anything BTTF related. He carries business cards round with him so that he doesn't have to answer BTTF questions, and he has refused to sign BTTF stuff for many years now.

Here's a picture of what he hands out:

17mavk2p9xf07jpg.jpg

Also we need Biff

Would be great but if you ever see an interview with him then you'd see that he really isn't going to be up for anything BTTF related. He carries business cards round with him so that he doesn't have to answer BTTF questions, and he has refused to sign BTTF stuff for many years now.

17mavk2p9xf07jpg.jpg

they should try and get him so he signs other stuff I wouldn't mind

My cousin (Jono Manks) was due to attend last years LFCC as a guest. Unfortunately he was rushed into hospital the day before he was due to fly over. It would be great if SM could arrange for him to attend again. He was really disappointed he had to cancel at the last minute. He played the main Ringwraith and Twilight Ringwraith in the LOTR Fellowship film.

Another guest I havent seen at a con for a while is Mike Edmunds who played Logray the Ewok in ROTJ and Ugnaught in ESB. This year would be ideal as its the ESB anniversary.

More Walking Dead :)

More Empire Strikes Back

Big Bang Theory cast

Biff (BTTF)

Elizabeth Shue (BTTF)

Honky Tonk Man (WWE)

Bushwackers (WWE)

Stacey Keibler (WWE)

Edited by Goofyfootartist
  • Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

Two years ago you had announced Bridget Hodson for LFCC, unfortunately she had to cancel. I was hoping there might be a chance she'd be announced for an event again. She was invited for her role in Doctor Who, but I wanted her autograph for Hellboy! :)

Edited by dogsoldierspoon

• Moderators

I completely echo Hayden is my hero! Can we have Lost guests? Its still one of the biggest tv events ever yet we very rarely have Lost guests here. Terry O' Quinn would be amazing. :-)

Can't support this one enough Terry is right at the top of my absolute MUST meet list

Also we need Biff

17mavk2p9xf07jpg.jpg

they should try and get him so he signs other stuff I wouldn't mind

Something tells me he was getting fed up of answering the same questions over and over again ! Still, you never know , often actors who at one time in their career want to move on then do sometimes later come back and embrace their part in such a successful franchise, to hopefully he will be at peace with this part of his life and the ongoing cultural phenomenon it was and that he was a part of it.

• Like 2

can we have more wrestling guests please as missed lita twice so far and love velvet sky. what about adam Copeland from haven. any more saw cast would be great also grimm, lost, hannibal

Met Lita at last years LFCC. I couldn't decide whether to ask her to sign as either Lita or Amy Dumas. So I asked here to sign as both on my photo which she was quite happy to do! I am looking forward to meeting Velvet Sky at Milton Keynes along with The Dudleys.

The 100 cast:

Eliza Taylor

Marie Avgeropoulos

Bobby Morley

Lindsay Morgan

Ricky White

Alycia Debham Carey

Orange is the new black cast:

Taylor Schilling

Kate Mulgrew

Natasha Lyonne

Uzo Aduba

Laura Prepon

• Like 2

I hope some main DW companions get secured before they get booked for other conventions. For example, Karen Gillan is no longer available, and I was really hoping she'd be attending.

Also, the fact that it's (a big con in US, 4 letters, begins with S, ends in C) the week before LFCC makes the chances of any of the main cast from airing tv shows and new films attending even less likely, because not many will be up for doing cons on 2 consecutive weekends. I'm thinking about the casts of Star Wars, Marvel films, GoT, TWD, OUAT etc

Edit: Obviously it can't be helped, and I am sure that SM will do their best to try to get some main guests from these shows/films at LFCC. I mentioned it so that people would be aware of one of the possible reasons why a guest they really want may not be announced for the event this year.

Edited by Sam_Carter96