Guest Suggestions

2015 is the 30 year anniversary of one of my favourite films and a John Hughes classic: 'Weird Science'.

The three leads recently did a Comic Con together in Denver, so I tweeted this suggestion to Showmasters and Kelly Le Brock retweeted it.

Bill Paxton & Robert Rusler are already booked this year, I'd love to see Anthony Michael Hall, Kelly Brook and the rest of the team appearing.

(I realise Downey Jr. may be a little too much to ask for). :blush:

Would've thought it'd be a little too late for guest announcements but some replacement Harry Potter guests and/or maybe some more Penny Dreadful guests would be amazing. Some suggestions for the latter show: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Helen McCrory (also works for HP) or Danny Sapani? ;)

Would've thought it'd be a little too late for guest announcements but some replacement Harry Potter guests and/or maybe some more Penny Dreadful guests would be amazing. Some suggestions for the latter show: Eva Green, Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton, Helen McCrory (also works for HP) or Danny Sapani? ;)

I have seen them announced the day before the show, so we can only hope ;)

• Like 1

I have seen them announced the day before the show, so we can only hope ;)

Well in that case, let us all cross our fingers :D

• Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

Eva Green would make up for the Charles Dance disappointment.

OMG EVA GREEN, I really want to meet her, that annoucement is my dream come true. They have got one I always wanted to meet and that is sigourney weaver, eva green is the other one I want
  • Like 1