Guest Suggestions

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

With such a brilliant line up of starwars and Esb guests are we not forgetting the most memorable storm trooper to fall for the Jedi mind trick!

Anthony Forrest

Come on guys "this is the guest your looking for!"

Get him on the guest list please :-)

It's been said that there are more £10 guests to be announced. If you could choose who would it be?

Mine would be Lucy from Supergirl, William Fichter, Ally Sheedy, phoebe cates, anyone from the 60s batman, Maura Tierny and Ornella Muti (princess aura from Flash Gordon)

What about you?

• Like 1

Sorry if this has already come up, was just wondering what your thoughts are on getting some notable voice actors to attend?

Kevin Conroy and Troy Baker spring to mind for their massive contributions to DC animated adaptations.

Have these made an appearance in the UK before or been considered by showmasters?

Sorry if this has already come up, was just wondering what your thoughts are on getting some notable voice actors to attend?

Kevin Conroy and Troy Baker spring to mind for their massive contributions to DC animated adaptations.

Have these made an appearance in the UK before or been considered by showmasters?

Two years ago, after the succes of Veronica Taylor and Charles Martinet, Showmasters said they'd bring more voice actors over as they proved to be succesfull. We haven't seen any announcements since though (but Veronica Taylor did attend a smaller Showmasters con if I'm not mistaken). You're not the only one keeping his fingers crossed for voice actors ;)

• Like 1

Two years ago, after the succes of Veronica Taylor and Charles Martinet, Showmasters said they'd bring more voice actors over as they proved to be succesfull. We haven't seen any announcements since though (but Veronica Taylor did attend a smaller Showmasters con if I'm not mistaken). You're not the only one keeping his fingers crossed for voice actors ;)

Ah right thanks for the info. Yeah I think they would be more popular than expected. I'd be more excited about them than some of the more current TV guests made popular by what's big on TV at the moment, because of the rarity. Like you said fingers crossed.