Guest Suggestions

• Moderators

Patrick Stewart would be amazing! London last year was my 1st con and I'm gutted he's been to cons before! Get him back please

as a big trekker, I've been lucky enough to meet most of the star trek actors a few times and some of them many times.

most are great & very friendly and at this show we have Garrett Wang who is great , very ,funny and watch out ladies!!

but Patrick Steward only does the odd few conventions a year(unlike Shatner) and does not like to to many autographs(or personalize) as he has a hand writing problem(a bit of arthritis )he struggled 3 years ago at DSTL to do 3 days. so if he came to LFCC in the future he would probably only do 1 day on a limited amount of signings.out of the 5 captains i would rather see Kate Mulgrew she is very fan friendly, her talk shows are brilliant. she's got a new book out, her show on netflicks "orange is the new black" season 3 is out(great show), love her as red the Russian chief and its voyagers 20th anniversary this year.

Have to totally agree with this, Kate is amazing and it would be amazing to see her over here again.
  • Like 1

Toby Philpott would be an amazing guest to have to accompany Dave Barclay, lets face it we will already have Jabbas right arm and mouth it would be great to have Jabbas left arm and head movement (plus tongue).

Its a MUST to have these two accomplished performers together.

• Like 1

Dolph Lundgren (Rocky 4, The Expendables, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & SAF3)
Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

• Like 1

I'm trying to whip up interest for Wilko Johnson. Legendary guitar player but round here would be best known for playing the mute executioner Ilyn Payne in Game Of Thrones. He's had an extraordinary couple of years and his story is well worth looking up. Does anyone know if he's done cons before?