Guest Suggestions

It's the 40th anniversary of JAWS this year. I'd love to see someone/something from the movie at LFCC this year. Top of my list would be the 25 foot mechanical shark they used for filming (I think there were a few of them made for shooting from different angles etc). Would be an awesome thing to see and a big crowd puller I reckon. The logistics of getting it to London might be tricky though, but if anyone can do it it's Showmasters. Challenge accepted!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

It's the 40th anniversary of JAWS this year. I'd love to see someone/something from the movie at LFCC this year. Top of my list would be the 25 foot mechanical shark they used for filming (I think there were a few of them made for shooting from different angles etc). Would be an awesome thing to see and a big crowd puller I reckon. The logistics of getting it to London might be tricky though, but if anyone can do it it's Showmasters. Challenge accepted!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to see some Jaws guests, however the shark from the original movie would is a bit of a hard ask, as I believe all have perished apart from one, which I believe is in no fit state to do any kind of travelling. I'm not sure about the state of the sharks from the sequels or there may be a replica out there somewhere!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor :borg:, All My Children & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1

been watching a lot of Bill Paxton movies this week(as well as his new show Texas rising)- I wonder why?

just watching "Tombstone"(1995) now what a cast- maybe SM should bring some of these guys over for a reunion.

the good guys-

Kurt Russell

Val Kilmer

Sam Elliott

the bad guys-

Powers Boothe

Michael Biehn

Steven Lang(Avatar)

Jason Priestley

Michael Rooker

Billy bob Thornton

the girls-

Dana Delany (desperate housewifes)

Paula Malcomson (deadwood, ray donovan)

• Like 2

I reckon a Booth & Panel for the documentary 'The Death Of Superman Lives, What Happened' (@TDOSLWH)

Jon Schnepp (@JonSchnepp) was over promoting the movie a few weeks ago and said he would love to come to London Film and Comic Con.

Looks like a really interesting documentary for Superman fans :-)

C'mooooooon Showmasters ;-)

I reckon a Booth & Panel for the documentary 'The Death Of Superman Lives, What Happened' (@TDOSLWH)

Jon Schnepp (@JonSchnepp) was over promoting the movie a few weeks ago and said he would love to come to London Film and Comic Con.

I've seen it, and it is a great documentary, but I believe the film is being officially released around the time of LFCC and although the con could be great for promotion here, I imagine they will be mainly promoting it in the US at that time.

I've seen it, and it is a great documentary, but I believe the film is being officially released around the time of LFCC and although the con could be great for promotion here, I imagine they will be mainly promoting it in the US at that time.

Im jealous lol, I am looking forward to seeing it, I actually saw them mention a few days ago on their facebook page that they would be up for coming to LFACC if they could get a Booth so think they are looking to prmote around that time

Im jealous lol, I am looking forward to seeing it, I actually saw them mention a few days ago on their facebook page that they would be up for coming to LFACC if they could get a Booth so think they are looking to prmote around that time
Fair enough. If they do get a booth, it probably won't be announced on here.