Guest Suggestions

It'd be nice if you could get Sam Jones from Flash Gordon back. I missed out on him and the special photoshoot he did last time and have regretted it ever since.

• Like 1

Just watched an amazing British film called 'Kajaki'.... I know he's been to events before (mainly due to his role in Game of Thrones) but please try to get Mark Stanley for London (he's also appearing in Star Wars: The Force Awakens). What an amazing actor!

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

Apparently John Rhys-Davies and Rutger Hauer have been cast in Black Angel. Which will be a feature length film based on the short movie that accompanied The Empire Strikes Back during it's theatrical release

Longshot, but I think these two should join the Empire Strikes Back celebration ;) That and John Rhys-Davies should seriously be invited to the big one for once (The smaller Showmasters cons are just no good for me. Too far away for mostly only two guests, I'd spend more on transportation than on the con itself).

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would love to meet some Babylon 5 guests...

Bruce Boxleitner - Sheridan

Claudia Christian - Ivanova

Stephen Furst - Vir

Yes yes yes...... Would be great to get Claudia especially after she couldn't make it to Newcastle

• Like 2