Guest Suggestions

The worst I heard was from someone that attended a Canadian con. Basically he was late to every signing session and when he finally turned up, he did so with 5 security guards that weren't part of convention staff. Despite a convention crew member noting down everyone's name to make autograph personalisations quicker, the first security guard would walk up and down the line telling everyone "No personalisations. Jason won't be personalising any autographs so don't ask. Jason is only signing his name and nothing more" as he walked up and down the line. The second would walk up and down the other side of the line - "No questions, absolutely no questions for Jason."

The other three would patrol the surrounding area looking out for anyone that attempted to take a picture, even from great distance. The way they went about doing this was likened to a secret service agent diving in front of a bullet headed for the president.

I think his autograph price equated to around £40. I certainly wouldn't fork out that much cash for that kind of experience. I'm sure forum rules prohibit the bad mouthing of any guests or potential guests, which is why I've literally just stated what I can remember of peoples experiences. I've heard other similar stories that happened over the last few months and they seem like a sharp contrast to what he seemed like in previous years.

Glad my experience a couple of years ago was a good one then :o

The worst I heard was from someone that attended a Canadian con. Basically he was late to every signing session and when he finally turned up, he did so with 5 security guards that weren't part of convention staff. Despite a convention crew member noting down everyone's name to make autograph personalisations quicker, the first security guard would walk up and down the line telling everyone "No personalisations. Jason won't be personalising any autographs so don't ask. Jason is only signing his name and nothing more" as he walked up and down the line. The second would walk up and down the other side of the line - "No questions, absolutely no questions for Jason."

The other three would patrol the surrounding area looking out for anyone that attempted to take a picture, even from great distance. The way they went about doing this was likened to a secret service agent diving in front of a bullet headed for the president.

I think his autograph price equated to around £40. I certainly wouldn't fork out that much cash for that kind of experience. I'm sure forum rules prohibit the bad mouthing of any guests or potential guests, which is why I've literally just stated what I can remember of peoples experiences. I've heard other similar stories that happened over the last few months and they seem like a sharp contrast to what he seemed like in previous years.

That sounds more like his security than Jason himself. in this article on a recent con he seem pretty fine okay to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3096568/Jason-Momoa-takes-bumpy-ride-massive-waterfall-Puerto-Rico-following-Comic-appearance.html

Emilia Clarke please.

Would love Emilia to be there, but given her global press junket responsibilities around that time for Terminator, along with GoT S6 starting filming late July - if she survives S5! - I think her appearance would be extremely unlikely. which is a shame.

You never know it may be a perfect opportunity for her to do it being that she is around to promote the Terminator.

A photoshoot with Iain glen and Emilia Clarke together would be too much for me to bear!! lol

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 1

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)
Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

After seeing the film, anyone from Tomorrowland would be great.

Maybe not George Clooney, that's a long shot, but anyone else would be great!

Was it any good quite fancy going to watch either that or San Andreas?

It was great! Much better than the reviews make it out to be!

• Like 1

Pls get Eric Roberts don't know if he's done a London comic con but he really wants to go and would be great for Dr who fans and the ambulance movie which is pretty old lol and best of the best movies 2 plz hope there's more fans of him on here than just me plz make metting my idol's iv so far got Richard dean Anderson, Robert englund, Michael j fox and Christopher loydd there's only 3 more I want which are Eric Roberts, Christopher Lambert and Michael beihn and if he's wife Jennifer blanc comes I'd definitely get a double photo pretty plz just these will make that weekend awesome

• Like 1