Guest Suggestions

Not sure if he's been mentioned because 93 pages(!!!) but I'd absolutely love to meet Christopher Heyerdahl!!

He's always popping up in awesome roles! Maybe he could pop up at LFCC! :smile:

I would love the Swede to attend!

And please, a Game of Thrones guest I haven't met! There are at least 40 I still have to meet :P

• Like 2

More Game of Thrones guests would be awesome. Emilia Clarke is probably wishful thinking, but possibly more realistic...

Natalie Dormer

Maisie Williams

Richard Madden

Kit Harrington

Charles Dance to attend both days

Sean Bean

Pedro Pascal

Rose Leslie

Tom Wlaschiha

• Like 2

Not sure if he's been mentioned because 93 pages(!!!) but I'd absolutely love to meet Christopher Heyerdahl!!

He's always popping up in awesome roles! Maybe he could pop up at LFCC! :smile:

Good suggestion, love Hell on Wheels, and he's the main actor in it for me. Anson Mount, Common and Colm Meaney are cool too, but Mr Gundersen is a GREAT character!

Edited by Mark_the_Wookiee
  • Like 1

Game of Thrones:

Diana Rigg

Pedro Pascal

Richard Madden

Jason Momoa

Gwendoline Christie

Natalie Dormer

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Maisie Williams

John Bradley

Alfie Allen

Rory McCann

Jerome Flynn

Michelle Fairley

Nathalie Emanuel

Rose Leslie

Kerry Ingram

Indira Varma

Doctor Who and Torchwood:

Tom Baker

Freema Agyeman

Alex Kingston

Camille Coduri

John Barrowman

Naoko Mori

Tom Price

Shaun Dingwall

Samuel Anderson

Ellis George

Frances Barber

Daphne Ashbrook

Yee Jee Tso

Nicola Bryant

Lalla Ward

Mark Strickson

The Walking Dead:

Lauren Cohan

Melissa McBride

Scott Wilson

Steven Yeun

Sarah Wayne Callies

Sonequa Martin-Green

David Morrissey

Lost:

Elizabeth Mitchell

Emilie de Ravin

Rebecca Mader

Dominic Monaghan

Once Upon A Time:

Meghan Ory

Sean Maguire

Georgina Haig

Elizabeth Lail

Lord of the Rings:

Andy Serkis

Elijah Wood

Marvel:

Hayley Atwell

Ming-Na Wen

Clark Gregg

Chloe Bennet

Elizabeth Henstridge

Sebastian Stan

Anthony Mackie

Sherlock:

Una Stubbs

Rupert Graves

• Like 3

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Hulk & Agents of S.M.A.S.H. & Jay & Silent Bob)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 1

Emilia Clarke please.

This would be amazing, she'd be one of my dream guests.

A lot of people seem to want Jason Momoa. He was one of the people I most wanted to meet too until I read about peoples recent experiences at American con's. He seems to have changed since he was last at London.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who can't help but wonder if Showmasters take much notice of this topic? Pages and pages of suggestions (sometimes the same ideas) but they never seem to reply. It would be great if we got a response occasionally like 'we have tried but they are not available' or 'great suggestion' would be nice.

Please don't take this as a personal dig at Showmasters but I am curious if anyone else feels the same way?

• Like 2

The worst I heard was from someone that attended a Canadian con. Basically he was late to every signing session and when he finally turned up, he did so with 5 security guards that weren't part of convention staff. Despite a convention crew member noting down everyone's name to make autograph personalisations quicker, the first security guard would walk up and down the line telling everyone "No personalisations. Jason won't be personalising any autographs so don't ask. Jason is only signing his name and nothing more" as he walked up and down the line. The second would walk up and down the other side of the line - "No questions, absolutely no questions for Jason."

The other three would patrol the surrounding area looking out for anyone that attempted to take a picture, even from great distance. The way they went about doing this was likened to a secret service agent diving in front of a bullet headed for the president.

I think his autograph price equated to around £40. I certainly wouldn't fork out that much cash for that kind of experience. I'm sure forum rules prohibit the bad mouthing of any guests or potential guests, which is why I've literally just stated what I can remember of peoples experiences. I've heard other similar stories that happened over the last few months and they seem like a sharp contrast to what he seemed like in previous years.

Iain De Caestecker (Agents of Shield, Lost River, In Fear)

Will Patton (Remember the Titans, The Punisher, Gone in 60 Seconds, Falling Skies)

James Cosmos (Game of Thrones, Braveheart, Trainspotting, Sons of Anarchy)

All on the convention circuit!

• Like 1

Emilia Clarke please.

Would love Emilia to be there, but given her global press junket responsibilities around that time for Terminator, along with GoT S6 starting filming late July - if she survives S5! - I think her appearance would be extremely unlikely. which is a shame.

• Like 1