Guest Suggestions

• Moderators

I think it would be amazing if you could have RDA joined by his old Stargate co-stars, namely Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge and Michael Shanks, or Ben Browder and Claudia Black :)

Totally agree with this!! Can you imagine having an SG1 reunion photo op

• Like 4

I think it would be amazing if you could have RDA joined by his old Stargate co-stars, namely Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge and Michael Shanks, or Ben Browder and Claudia Black :)

It's one of my dreams, I have photos with Rick, Amanda, Chris and Michael separately, but to be photographed with all of them...I need this :D

• Like 2

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

It's one of my dreams, I have photos with Rick, Amanda, Chris and Michael separately, but to be photographed with all of them...I need this :D
especially with the Stargate I the background
  • Like 3

Tina Majorino (Mac in Veronica Mars, also starred in Legends and the movie Andre) was tweeting me and said she'd love to be able to come meet her fans in the UK. Please make this happen!

Kirsten Bell (Veronica Mars, Heroes, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Frozen) also told me she'd love to come to some UK comic-cons but her kids don't like it when she's away too long. I'd love it if SM could one day bring her, Dax and the kids to the UK and perhaps have her at the con for limited time (Diamond Pass?) but I totally get her commitments to her kids. She's my favourite actress and such a genuine, down to earth lady.

Still, getting Tina Majorino would be great! Met her in the U.S. and she's awesome!

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero
  • Like 1

Tina Majorino (Mac in Veronica Mars, also starred in Intelligence and the movie Andre) was tweeting me and said she'd love to be able to come meet her fans in the UK. Please make this happen!

Kirsten Bell (Veronica Mars, Heroes, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Frozen) also told me she'd love to come to some UK comic-cons but her kids don't like it when she's away too long. I'd love it if SM could one day bring her, Dax and the kids to the UK and perhaps have her at the con for limited time (Diamond Pass?) but I totally get her commitments to her kids. She's my favourite actress and such a genuine, down to earth lady.

Still, getting Tina Majorino would be great! Met her in the U.S. and she's awesome!

Tina was great in Pink's music video too.
  • Like 1

I should point out that I accidentally listed Tina as starring Intelligence when I was supposed to put Legends. Regardless, love her as Mac in Veronica Mars and would love to see her here in the UK!

Can I also suggest Kyle Maclachlan as a guest. I'm a huge Twin Peaks fan but Kyle's also great as Cal in Agents of SHIELD. It'd be awesome to see him over here!

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)
Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)