Anyone bought their tickets yet?

yeah i bought gold pass and glad I did after seeing Carrie announced. Waiting to see if any massive guests are announced to see if I need to upgrade to the super-gold/diamond . Think they might only be doing that for summer LF&CC - have to wait and see.

Would've quite liked an auto from Carrie Fisher (not Star Wars related) but don't fancy getting there at stupid-o'clock to be in with a chance. Unless there's someone announced who is a 'must-see' (which is pretty unlikely as I'm primarily a horror fan) I'll be giving this event a miss.

I'm not going to this one,because of the simple reason that there are no guests that interest me enough to want to meet them,I might consider

coming again if some actors/actresses from the Ghostbusters,Gremlins,A Nightmare On Elm Street,Friday The 13th films,etc

are announced for 2015? :whistling:

But at the moment,it's not worth me travelling up to the venue,paying travel fares just to browse some stalls :no:

To anyone else who's excited to meet their favourite guests at Winter LFCC 2014,I hope you all have a good time,but for now I'm standing down :whistling:

• Like 2

I'm not going for the very same reasons as TomW1983 has already posted; there are no guests that, for me, are worth travelling down for.

I'm also very disappointed that SM haven't booked any real horror guests this time.

It's a shame that the mods had to delete the other threads where we were all voicing our opinion on the quality of guests.

• Like 1

Just put in my order. Left it as late as possibly could in case of any late announcements. Small order this time really. Photoshoots with Too Cool/Rikishi & Alberto Del Rio and early Sunday entry.

Thought I might as well put an order for a weekend pass for LFCC 2015 as well at the same time & get the most out of this recorded delivery charge! :thumbup: