Anyone bought their tickets yet?

Waiting for folks that I would "die to see" as money is very limited at the mo ((fingers crossed))

Ditto,same here,I'm only going to go if any guests are announced that fall into that particular category of "dying to meet" which is why I have'nt bought my tickets yet,I'm going to wait & see what happens in the next few weeks,I may well be going if things change,if not,I'll wait until July 2015,I'll see :angel:

Edited by TomW1983

No not worth the money when only 1 person there i want to meet this show not looking too good at the mo after LFCC this show is on 5% excitement got to get a at least 3 people i want to meet before will part from any money.

• Like 1

No not worth the money when only 1 person there i want to meet this show not looking too good at the mo after LFCC this show is on 5% excitement got to get a at least 3 people i want to meet before will part from any money.

It's still super early. Most of the big name guests for the summer LFCC weren't announced until a couple weeks before the show.

But winter LFCC is smaller anyways. We'll just have to wait and see.

I am in the "wait and see category" as I have a busy few weekends in September and October, plus I am also working the Saturday and Sunday evenngs.

There are a couple of guests I would like to meet but shall give it a few more weeks before deciding. Will probably only go for one day though.

It's still super early. Most of the big name guests for the summer LFCC weren't announced until a couple weeks before the show.

But winter LFCC is smaller anyways. We'll just have to wait and see.

I know just what you mean bobbyc,I'm not really feeling the excitement either,less than 5% at the moment for me,sorry folks :grump:

Plus I'm most annoyed that it's not in the Grand Hall Olympia like it was last October,instead of that we're back in horrid Earls Court 2 dripping sweat,

as the air conditioning is either always broken or costs too much to turn on,massive epic shame,do'nt think my health can take it,too much of an oven in there :crying:

Edited by TomW1983

Waiting for folks that I would "die to see" as money is very limited at the mo ((fingers crossed))

Ditto,same here,I'm only going to go if any guests are announced that fall into that particular category of "dying to meet" which is why I have'nt bought my tickets yet,I'm going to wait & see what happens in the next few weeks,I may well be going if things change,if not,I'll wait until July 2015,I'll see :angel:

Same again here!

No one jumping out for me... so at the moment I am holding off tickets!

Need to save some monies, next year I am determined to move out! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...