Twinkie seller at LFCC

At LFCC there was a stall selling lots of American sweets etc inc Twinkies, I was going to buy some stuff from them but after going out for some fresh air I was unable to get back in before I had to leave :-(

Does anyone know who they are ? or if they will be at MK in November ? or if they have a website / shop as I want to buy some stuff from them.

Cheers!

They gave me a card when I bought some stuff - But when I went to check their website it said that the address was for sale... I've seen them there before a few times so it's a good guess they'll attend the cons. Though having recently found out ASDA are starting to sell amercan sweets over here too might be cheaper to check them out.

Was shocked to find that the peanut butter cup bars they were selling at £1.5 were only 1/3 of the price in ASDA...

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

There was two American Sweet stalls at LFCC. One to the left of the main entrance & one to the right. You'll generally get at least one selling at LFCC/WLFCC/MK. Not sure about the others as I've never attended.

The Works (A book shop) also has a small American Sweet section. A couple of different fizzy drinks/chocolate sweets/non chocolate sweets.

I like twinkies and was the going to get my brother a box for his birthday but by the sunday they were sold out. He said he bought 330 boxes with him and they went! Must be well like although there are many American sweet shops scattered around the uj!

Don't know why you want to buy twinkies. It ain't cream in the middle. Its lard mix with loads of sugar. Urgh!

Twinkies are like sausages in that regard. If they taste good, don't worry too much about what has gone into making them.

• Like 1