guest you wish you had gone to meet?

Really wish I'd gone and seen kenny baker and Curtis Armstrong. But money and time had run out :(

Curtis was great, happy to chat and he did a really cool personalisation on my revenge of the nerds blu ray cover completely unasked for too :) deffo meet him next time you can
Sounds like he was nice , he's in American dad which is one of my faveourite tv shows so would've been nice to meet him. Maybe next time :D

Daniel Portman, the ONLY Game of Thrones actor we missed, besides the ones that cancelled, due to my blundering thinking he'd be there Sunday as well :crying:

There were quite a few attending on the weekend, so I don't think that's a bad result!!! 😄 he was a lovely guy to meet though 😄

money run out :borg: . Wish I had the chance to meet T.J.Tyne, Michael Madsen, John Hurt, Ian Mcdiarmid, Curtis Armstrong, Robert Knepper. John Hurt / Ian McDiarmid had been a bid to expensive for me this time. I mean.. I understand that price and its ok... but I had some limit this time :spew:

Well...maybe another time :whistling:

But meeting Casper Van Dien, Jamie Bamber, David Hewlett, Michael Ensign was great

I wish I'd met more of the GoT cast. And would've loved to have met Juliet Landau. I thought it wasn't worth buying a ticket for Anthony Head because I got a great photo with him as a kid, but then realised afterwards I could have got my photo signed... d'oh!

• Like 1

I wish that I had more time to meet Dina Meyer and got an auto but have a great photo with her and Casper who I would also like to meet again as I got somewhat tongue tied both times

Join in if know the words!! :P

• Like 1