guest you wish you had gone to meet?

I'm sorry if there already is a topic of this, I just got home yesterday and there were over 200 new topics and I tried to look for something like this but couldn't find. there were other topics where few people mentioned that who they wanted to meet but didn't but that's it

So any guests you would have wanted to meet?

For me this was my first LFCC and also because I didn't have so much money to spend I decided to only get photos and autographs from few guests, but now I kind of wish I would have gone to meet T.J. Thyne because I really like him and everybody are telling how nice and amazing he was! Also John Hurt, well because he's John Hurt. What about you?

also were there any guests you were disappointed at? (not because bad organized etc. but because they were mean, uninterested, annoyed etc)

everybody that I met were really nice and talked a lot :thumbup:

also were there any guests you were disappointed at? (not because bad organized etc. but because they were mean, uninterested, annoyed etc)

I'd edit that bit out if you want the thread to stay around.

I wish that I'd seen Carrie Fisher.

You really missed out on T.J Thyne though, he was the best guest experience I've ever had :)

I am the same as you, I wish I had met John Hurt and TJ Thyne. I don't know why I didn't meet John I am a big fan but it just never happened.

If I had a little more time/money I would have liked to have met George A Romero, Michael Madsen and Carrie Fisher. Maybe next time :smile:

Everybodys saying that T.J. Thyne was the best so now I'm even more sad that didnt met him :( well next time then!

Oh yeah and Anthony Head!! I was actually thinking of meeting him but there were so many people so decided not to

Got a photo with Finn Jones, but would have loved to have got his auto too, would have got it if i hadn't run out of cash :(

I had that same problem with few guests, but next time they're in some event, they'll be the first ones I'm going to get auto from! Also Finn Jones was very lovely and nice, met him 3 times. Two times to get auto and then one time I just went to talk to him :smile:

I had bought tickets for Giancarlo Esposito, Natalie Dormer and Pedro Pascal, so I was pretty disappointed when they cancelled. Regardless, I still met 16 other guests so I'm still happy. I think SM did a great job of finding so many stars willing to attend. I hope the next one is even bigger!

• Like 1

I had bought tickets for Giancarlo Esposito, Natalie Dormer and Pedro Pascal, so I was pretty disappointed when they cancelled. Regardless, I still met 16 other guests so I'm still happy. I think SM did a great job of finding so many stars willing to attend. I hope the next one is even bigger!

I had tickets to Natalie and Pedro too so I was really sad when they cancelled, they were the main guests with Stan and Lena that I wanted to meet! But yeah SM did great job with finding amazing stars and after all I'm so happy with the guests I met (and still cant believe)!

Me too! I'm so excited for next year!

• Like 1

Ian Beattie had gone by the time I tried to get his auto. He seemed so happy to be there during the photoshoot; I was sad I missed him. Hoping he will come back.

Also missed out on David Wenham's auto.

And that was with the Gold Pass! (Although that did help me get a lot of other autos and photoshoots. :D )

Finally, I was hoping to see Ken Marshall, Natalie Dormer and Pedro Pascal, so was sad they cancelled, but also kind of relieved, as I'd booked photoshoots with them on the Saturday, so that took a lot of pressure off.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I would have loved autographs from Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Milo Ventimiglia and Robert Knepper (he seemed positively lovely when i was watching) Plus a few others but i could only afford some photoshoots this year, I'll be saving all year for next year. Maybe some of those guests will be back in the future :-)

Really wish I'd gone and seen kenny baker and Curtis Armstrong. But money and time had run out :(

Curtis was great, happy to chat and he did a really cool personalisation on my revenge of the nerds blu ray cover completely unasked for too :) deffo meet him next time you can

I didn't bother with Carrie Fisher last time she did a Showmasters event (2006?) when she was £25 (I think!) and thought about giving her a miss again - so glad I did see her this time. She was almost my "guest you wished you'd met"!

Wish I had a shoot with Finn Jones and Milo! However was so glad I got a casper/Dina double shoot at the very last minute otherwise would have regretted not getting them they were so much fun!

Edited by only_jay
  • Like 1

Wish I had a shoot with Finn Jones and Milo! However was so glad I got a casper/Dina double shoot at the very last minute otherwise would have regretted not getting them they were so much fun!

That was brilliant!!!! Absolute hoot and totally hamming it up!