McCoy and McGann

That would be cool I have already pre-ordered photo-shoots with both of them would be fantastic if they could be upgraded to a tardis prop shoot. does anyone know if the tardis set will be coming to sheffield?

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone explain why no answers are being given on the multi-guest photo shoot questions?

With the current guest list there seems several opportunities for great shoots McGann/McCoy, Charles/Barrie, Myles/Gorman to name but a few. I for one am holding back until I know whether or not this is possible as in past events...seems a bit poor with only 20 days to go that this remains unanswered.

Thanks for any help/advice provided. NWK

Theres a new topic been created today that covers the McCoy/McGann question here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85908

There will also be a special photoshoot with Paul McGann and Sylvester McCoy as well. These can be purchased on the day of the show only.
Edited by Xionic

Can anyone explain why no answers are being given on the multi-guest photo shoot questions?

With the current guest list there seems several opportunities for great shoots McGann/McCoy, Charles/Barrie, Myles/Gorman to name but a few. I for one am holding back until I know whether or not this is possible as in past events...seems a bit poor with only 20 days to go that this remains unanswered.

I'd imagine that a lack of immediate response is down to the fact that they've just moved premises and in the middle of dealing with several shows. I know from having worked at a vendor with back to back shows (March for me was three four-day shows out of four weekends) that it's not always possible to keep on top of everything.

There could also be other reasons for a non-joint photoshoot. LFCC I think only had Hodor/Bran and Gethin/Finn as joint photoshoots.